I have stopped insulin now 2 days ...... But my levels are i

Sameer

Guys please help me i have stopped insulin almost 2 days but my levels are in normal range nothing changes as it was before why ..... ????

Newly daignosed , novomix 30 , 21units in morning and 17 at night , have issues in eating and sleeping pls help me , why my morning BS is always high ???? Late night eating is the problem , so please help me guys
Sent using Ipad .

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Re: I have stopped insulin now 2 days ...... But my levels a

Have you spoken to your doctor Sameer ? I don't think any advice should be given until you speak to your health care provider first !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Sameer

I told him he said its not possible
But hey are r
Any way on his force i started 10 night and 10 morning lets see now

Newly daignosed , novomix 30 , 21units in morning and 17 at night , have issues in eating and sleeping pls help me , why my morning BS is always high ???? Late night eating is the problem , so please help me guys
Sent using Ipad .

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.

Sameer
You're giving half information.. Saying you've stopped insulin for 2 days.. Against all the postings here telling you not to.
After getting concerns up again from persons concerned you've stopped.. You then add the rest that you've actually been told by GP to restart at a lower dose.

Please post fuller details when posting, not 1/2 stories as people respond straight away with their concerns and advice... Again!!!

What do you count as normal readings when you stopped your insulin?

Just re-iterating previous messages to you... Nobody can give you advice here if you only give 1/2 details and if you dont give readings, food etc..

Sameer

Ok , the normal readings below 180 random thats 2 hours after dinner or lunch
And morning when u wake up it should be below 110 , thats normal range
And as i stopped for 2 days they were all in normal range
Now my biggest concern is BRAIN FOG !!!!
And now i have started the lower doses i have the same normal readings so i will continue with the lower doses !!!
I was just wondering when i stopped i was feeling ok .... Not this intense brain fog ????
Thanks

Taking novomix 30 , 21 and 17 units ...not feeling good so i started it 10 morning 10 evening .....but feel same , why , taking nothing else ....my readings are Normal Range !!!! But i feel weak sleepy and burning eyes , BRAIN FOG cant think clearly !!!! Readings are normal !!!
Sent using Ipad .

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)

Why are you playing with your life! Are you actually seeking a doctors opinion, because no-one here can advise you. Why haven't you seen a doctor about this?
Gobsmacking really and quite worrying.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !

Sad but I sort of give up ! You can advise, help and guide some people but if they don't listen, waste of time ! Sorry Sameer but unless you follow your doctors advice, I have nothing more to say to you ! Good luck !

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.

Ditto on Sameer with hurting eyes posting...
I too given up.

Sameer

What are u guys saying , i went to see my doctor he said its not possible , even he took the blood test it came normal
He thought i am crazy .... He told me he haventbseen any thing like that .....i m really nervous now , is that any thing with my pancreas ..... He told me to start lower dose and see
Remember i m not completely insulin dependent as tablets were making me sick so he put me on insulin and now insulin making me sick i really dont know whats happening here with me !!!!
After taking insulin state of confusion comes !!!
Btw what is insulin resistance !!! ????

Taking novomix 30 , 21 and 17 units ...not feeling good so i started it 10 morning 10 evening .....but feel same , why , taking nothing else ....my readings are Normal Range !!!! But i feel weak sleepy and burning eyes , BRAIN FOG cant think clearly !!!! Readings are normal !!!
Sent using Ipad .

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying

Sameer.

I am stepping in here now .

I have also posted 'same' response in another thread of yours .

If you keep disregarding members correct advice and suggestions.
It isnt fair to them , as they have given you lots of fantastic support and correct advice.
No wonder they are getting a bit fed up - it's time to listen ...

The only way forward for you now is to listen to their advice .
Make another appointment today and please see you own doctor.
He is the person you need to see and discuss this with now.

Anna.

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

I think this is the third time I've told you this, please listen this time.

You are likely to be in the honeymoon period where your pancreas is producing insulin for a short time before it completely stops. This is why your readings are normal. This is why taking your insulin is causing hypos. You are not cured. This honeymoon period can last from a few days to a few months.

Please go to your doctor about this.

Sameer

U guys are mad on me .... I know ..... Sorry for this ....
But guys can u answer this today i didnt took my insulin.....
But i took my 5 test all came normal yyyy
Sorry again
Okay i will take appointment on monday with doctor ......
Thankyou ....

Sent using Ipad .

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Please read my post Sameer. Please. Look up "the honeymoon period for type 1 diabetics".
This explains the normal readings.

Promise me you will do this and post back in here once you have.

And definitely go to your doctor.

Sameer

Only samjb make sence here all other think i am crazy .... But i am not .....i am not saying i am cured ..... But what sam says i think it make sence .... Honeymoon period , well yes .... !!! May be i am not sure !!

Sent using Ipad .

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

We're not saying you're crazy, I have the same results as you. We are ALL saying you're in your honeymoon period and you need to consult a doctor immediately and THEY will advise reducing your dosage, do not self prescribe

Rosebud

Sameer I am a newbie on this site and you are freaking me out.
Please listen to what these people are telling you they are trying to help you.
I don't want to take insulin because its helping me to gain weight but I would rather be fat than very ill .
Maybe you need counseling
Please be careful

sarah1282

Sameer you really need to take diabetes seriously you cannot pick and chose when to take insulin it freaks me out hearing you just stopped it for 2 days. By messing around with it you are causing damage to yourself.
Be careful.

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Rosebud said:
Sameer I am a newbie on this site and you are freaking me out.
Please listen to what these people are telling you they are trying to help you.
I don't want to take insulin because its helping me to gain weight but I would rather be fat than very ill .
Maybe you need counseling
Please be careful

On the weight gain, I had initial weight gain but this has levelled out. Since I had lost do much weight pre-diagnosis my consultant told me to expect to gain a little as my body readjusted. Initially I gained 3lbs a week which had me freaking out. But 4 weeks in it stopped and I haven't gained in a fortnight now. Chin up, if you get your carb counting correct there is no reason you should gain excessive weight :)