Carb Content

Fiona I

Can anyone tell me the carb content in a drizzle of ceasar dressing for my salad there is nothing at all indicated on the bottle ??
Want to pop it on my ham and cheese salad for lunch to zing it up a bit :D :D :D

danyparc

They vary quite a bit. Cardini's Original Ceaser Dressing is the lowest I found. You can get it in Tesco. However, it has more fat, and more calories than others. I use less of it if I add shavings of Paemesan for extra flavour!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

vicky_l

hi

sorry dont know carb count of that but the fat content is important too as your body needs a certain amount of fat each day to function so go for full fat versions and look maybe online see if you can see a carb counter with your type of dressing on

ENJOY YOUR SALAD made me hungry off to make lunch now :lol:
xoxox

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Fiona I said:
Can anyone tell me the carb content in a drizzle of ceasar dressing for my salad there is nothing at all indicated on the bottle ??
Want to pop it on my ham and cheese salad for lunch to zing it up a bit :D :D :D

Strange they don't list the nutritional information on the bottle, if you Google the brand it might take you to the manufacturers website where it will give you this information.