changing user name

Rhino1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
maning minnies and those who cant be bothered to get on with life - its too short!
Hi there, new member trying to change user name, any clues? I cant find the contact details of any administrator to sort this for me?

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi, just send a PM to Administrator, or to Daisy1 (these are the addresses) giving the new name you would like to change to. You need to have posted 5 times to be able to send a PM so get writing :lol:

Rhino1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
maning minnies and those who cant be bothered to get on with life - its too short!
not being thick but how is the address daisy1 an email address please?

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hello Mwhitfield.

They arn't email address's , they are forum user names .

Hope this explains things more - if you are still struggling just let us know
and we will do our best to assist you . :thumbup:

As Daisy1 says you will need 3 more posts to access the PM [private message] function .
So keep posting then you will gain access to this.

Once you have posted 5 or more times - to access PM just click onto the user name you need .
[giverny in 'red' is our site administrator] click on her name then go down to private message .
Request your change of user name to her , she will assist you with it all .

Hope this helps...

Anna.

Rhino1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
OK, I tihnk I have got it, need to post a few more messages and then should be able to send PM.
Thanks for quick and clear responses

Hopeful Alfie

I wish I had "got it" as I cannot seem to contact the administrator in any way to change my user name. Sad innit? I may as well give it up altogether as it obviously far too complicated.