hi I would like to make some diabetic friends

Just Laura

Hello Megan & co...

Really happy to hear your trip to Egypt went well and that you did some amazing things. As if any of us are ever going to let silly diabetes get in our way!!

We had planned to go somewhere sunny and hot but it's Butlins for us this year... :|

Not because of diabetes but because of a new baby on board :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Just Laura

Oh, the whole point of me writing the previous post was to say that we're going on the Diabetes weekend at the end of April, in Winchester.

Thought it would be good for Tamsin to spend some time with other people around her age in the same boat.

x

CambridgeLass

Hi Megan. Great that you had such a wonderful holiday!! Yes, I would recommend a camp. We just came back from one over Easter, similar to the family camp Laura referred to. Ariyana made lots of friends and had a fab time. It made a huge difference & I learnt lots too! x

Meganbd

Hi Megan I am also called Megan and I'm 11 years old and I am looking for girls of a similar age to chat to I'm also Coeliac as well..speak soon

Erinmcdonagh

Hey Megan I'm 9 I am type one and not on the pump yet my frend Millie is a diabetic but she is not really that fun. I love this app cuzz I can feel like I can to people that have what I have