Any 9-11 year olds out there?

Lovelylivpet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Meganbd said:
I'm not strict about it and neither are my parents although we all make sure that i try to eat the right things

Yeah same, thats only normal though. Got to admit though, just wen't over to a friends house and ate a whole easter egg. :thumbdown: . Epic fail!

matthew2909

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
rain
hi my name is matthew i am 11 years old and i have type 1 i will be your friends i don't have many other people with diabetes around my age and i am not the popular in school

Kimnc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi Guys, my son is 12 and us about to start on the Accu check pump. He was diagnosed type1 when he was 2. If any of you would like to email him about your diabetes or give him any advise on the pump please feel free to email him on [email protected]
He is also an Ambassador for JDRF.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

abbydoot

Lovelylivpet said:
Hi,
I'm 11 and have been feeling really alone for the last few weeks.I'm a type 1 diabetic desperate to meet other kids around my age. I think it would help me because I've never known someone my age with T1 Diabetes. :!:. My last HBA1C was 8.5 and I think if I knew some of you it might boost my confidence to get it into the 7ns. I can't waint to meet anyone!!!
Thanks
xxx

Hi I'm 11 too and was just about to post the same thing. I have actually only met 1 diabetic my age and it was someone on a tube train in London lol. I love to be your friend :)

basketballjack

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi guys I'm 10 and I like basketball and PlayStation I've got a playstation 2 . My brother lives in London.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi there!
I'm a ten year old girl and have had Type 1 Diabetes for nearly three months now. I feel really like I'm the only one who feels like I feel because of Diabetes yet I know it's not true. This is because the only other Type 1 Diabetic I know is a boy in my year. He's on a pump and has had Diabetes since before school, whereas I am on injections and don't feel like I can relate to him in any way. I'd love someone to talk to!!

Ariel_03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi there!
I'm a ten year old girl and have had Type 1 Diabetes for nearly three months now. I feel really like I'm the only one who feels like I feel because of Diabetes yet I know it's not true. This is because the only other Type 1 Diabetic I know is a boy in my year. He's on a pump and has had Diabetes since before school, whereas I am on injections and don't feel like I can relate to him in any way. I'd love someone to talk to!!
Hi Ruby, I'm 14 & I would also love someone to talk to because, I'm on injections & I only know of 1 boy ( my bff's brother) that has diabetes, & he is 17 now & has a pump, so I don't talk to him at all not to mention about something like diabetes. If you want to talk I'm here