Relationships...

Sammeh5678

I know it's nothing really much to do with Diabetes.co.uk etc. but I've noticed, and too have friends and family that I have started becoming more moody. I am worse than a woman at "the time of the month". I've started loosing friends and its putting a strain on my new relationship with my girlfriend... Any advise on what to do? How I can make myself more consistent ? Please inbox me :)

Sam

--
Sam
Sent from the iOS App
Facebook.com/sammskii999

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
Closer control of your diabetes can make your mood more stable. I know you said 'inbox', but others may like to hear.

Good luck

Mart.

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yep, very true mart

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

kellibabi

I know this is off on a tangent - I don't see a group of people I used to work with (for over 5 years) anymore.
After I was diagosed, I had to make sure I ate to take meds etc & apparently, it was a 'hassle' for my non diabetic friends who wanted to go out for a late meal (eating at 9pm) or drinks, so I was invited out less & less.

I get the odd invite out now I work somewhere else but as I'm single, always end up the 'spare part' as people tend to stick with their other halves on these nights out.

Being single & diabetic is a bit isolating - difficult to go on a date & have to neck a load of pills halfway through a meal lol!

Hmmm, maybe I should just get a cat & be done with it? :crazy: