A Miracle supplement

celast

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have been diagnosed for just over a year, when taking my blood test 2hrs. after a meal it is 7.5 if I am lucky but mostly 7.9 or 8.5 maybe higher,
However I have been taking L-Argi- 9 plus for one month and my readings after a meal has gone to never over 5.9 it is now always
5.4 to 5.5 even if I eat vanilla slice or any cake or hot puddings, I am over the moon,it says it improves circulation, helps stabilise
blood sugar and many other things, just go to U-Tube and put in l-argi-9 plus or google it.
I have not felt this well for years I have far more energy and my whole well being has been given a huge lift..

celast

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
SorrY the link should read PRO-ARGI-9-PLUS FOR U-TUBE OR GOOGLE

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
That's a very interesting link celast. I personally don't have high blood pressure but apparently many diabetics do. My GP is always gobsmacked when mine comes up as 120/80 almost every time, because I have a close family history of strokes and heart attacks. Glad to hear it's working for you. :)

celast

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
GraceK said:
That's a very interesting link celast. I personally don't have high blood pressure but apparently many diabetics do. My GP is always gobsmacked when mine comes up as 120/80 almost every time, because I have a close family history of strokes and heart attacks. Glad to hear it's working for you. :)

iT SEEMS TO HELP ALL SORTS OF THINGS IF YOU
LOOK ON YOU TUBE, MY DIABETIC NURSE WILL BE GOBSMACKED WHEN i HAVE MY HBA1C IN AUGUST, THE ENERGY IT GIVES YOU IS WONDERFUL,JUST MOWED 3 LAWNS...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This may have some side effects such as diaorhea which some on Metformin may already have a problem with ,it also reacts badly with some medications any one wanting to take this should check with their GP especially if taking meds for high blood pressure .In fact it is best to check if taking any meds at all.Take care all
CAROL

WhitbyJet

carty said:
This may have some side effects such as diaorhea which some on Metformin may already have a problem with ,it also reacts badly with some medications any one wanting to take this should check with their GP especially if taking meds for high blood pressure .In fact it is best to check if taking any meds at all.Take care all
CAROL

carty, I second that
Absolutely vital to check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this supplement.
http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellnes ... inine3.htm
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drug ... tml#Safety

Stay safe and healthy everyone x

celast

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Pro-argi 9 plus does not interact with any prescribed medications, it has helped my blood sugar readings and my blood pressure is perfect so is my wellbeing.

celast

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Have you all ever looked at the side effects of doctors meds. long term most of them are dangerous, these are natural vitamins,
L-Arginene are the building blocks of life,ask your doc

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Celast
I dont want to upset you and I am sure that you are doing well on this supplement but for some people the L-argenine could cause problems eg lowering the blood pressure too far. I agree that most meds if not all have side effects and some contra indicate with others that is why it is good to do lots of research on meds prescribed by the HCPs and any other meds or supplement I am not being critical of you but I am worried that some new members may take this without checking how it may react with any other conditions they have or meds they are taking
CAROL

celast

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So it lowers blood pressure ? GOOD, that saves taking blood pressure pills, it also lowers blood glucose naturally I know it has mine.

Neil Walters

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not being Grumpy
sparkyrich said:
And it strengthens your hair and gives it a lustrous shine!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

I bet she has a wet nose too!

Sorry no offence intended but I could not resist that just my irreverent sense of humour

Diagnosed type II 1998 2 x 80 mg Gliclazide, 4 x 500mg Metformin and 1 x 100mg Sitagliptin - HbA1c - 48 mmol/mol

BobCornelius

LOL Neil Walters, I had exactly the same thought when I read that!

Made me think of the effects created by a Bob Martin's Dog conditioning tablet in a can of coke! ( No, it wasn't me that did it)!

:)

Bob

WhitbyJet

celast nobody is criticising you. I was merely pointing out that this supplement does carry some risks that people need to be aware of before rushing out to buy this product..
I have no doubt in what you are saying but people need to know that even harmless sounding supplements can be downright dangerous.
My uncle was taking warfarin and thought ah he might as well also take omega 3 fish oil because everywhere he went people were praising the health giving benefits and what not else. He ended up on life support following a massive hemorrhage as a result of his ignorance. Fish oil and warfarin don't go well together both are thinning the blood.
Your recommended supplement might well lower blood pressure but what if someone who is already taking medication to lower their blood pressure?
I am all for natural remedies I prefer them myself but everyone should be aware of potential risks.
I am pleased that you found this supplement to be so helpful and who knows it may well help others as well. But just stay safe...

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Celest
Do you know what the outcome can be for some one whos blood pressure drops too low ?
CAROL

WhitbyJet

celast said:

Exactly, read the FAQ:

Q4. Is ProArgi-9 Plus safe to use?

A: Ingredients in ProArgi-9 Plus have a history of safe use. As with any dietary supplement, when being treated for a medical condition, always consult with your health care provider regarding your use of ProArgi-9 Plus.
The caution on the ProArgi-9 Plus label states:
Consult your health care provider prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or have a known medical condition including cancer, diabetes, herpes, coronary artery disease, or have had a heart attack. Consult your health care provider before use if you take any medications including those for diabetes, high blood pressure, heart conditions, or erectile dysfunction.

You could be asking for trouble if you are already on medication to treat high blood pressure, then take this supplement on top of it.
But I am not arguing, each to their own.........

celast

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am not a medical expert so I can't comment on this beyond what I know from my own investigations - both about ProArgi-9 in particular and supplements and L-arginine in particular.

L-arginine can cause problems when used BY ITSELF - or so I've read - and that's partly why and how Dr Joe came up with this particular combination of vitamins etc., to make sure everything is balanced properly.

I also know that a lot of these problems can be caused because the L-arginine is not pure and there are issues because of it being contaminated by other things during the processing. It's the contaminants that can make people sick and cause the reactions you've read about.

They mention the problem in FDA regulations - this is true - but PA9 goes through something like 267 tests during its production and they use the highest grade, purest L-arginine IN THE WORLD so no contaminants in it, or in any of the other components.

If any one of those tests is not passed, they sell the product to their competitors, as it is not high enough quality for Synergy.

I sold PA9 to a man in his 80s with kidney failure, massive heart problems etc and he took the PA9 to his chemist, who did lots of research and compared it with his meds, and she came back saying it wasn't a problem.

"Dr Joe" has been using four scoops of this stuff every day for many years. He's never been healthier. I'm sure you've seen information about how he was awarded "Father of the Year" in (I think it was 2008) by the American Diabetes Association because at that time, it had been something like 18 years since he'd had a diabetic patient admitted to hospital for any cardiovascular problem. I think it's safe to say he wasn't killing them off with kidney troubles either!

I don't know if you've seen the information on my website (which I completely rebuilt a couple of weeks ago) but there's a bit here - along with a few videos you might find interesting: http://www.libertyforrest.com/proargi9.html

I had terrible heart trouble for many years. Lots of heart attacks, lived with unstable angina for a long time and was extremely ill. When I was first introduced to PA9 I saw on it that you're not supposed to take it if you've had a heart attack, but this was puzzling, especially when I had seen a long interview with "Dr Joe" in which he said he had been using it for people who were in the middle of heart attacks, and it stopped them and reversed the damage (all this visible on EKG).

I can't advise you medically, of course, but I can tell you that I've never felt better since I've been taking this stuff (about a year) and my heart is much better and stronger than it's been in years. I'm walking four miles in an hour, when I couldn't go five minutes at a leisurely pace before.

I'm sure you could find all kinds of 'negative' information on the internet about every vitamin or mineral out there. You're always going to find conflicting information on ANYTHING you look up.