Night hypo

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
last night had a night hypo for the first time in a very long time, can't remember the last . I was woken by a jumpy leg lol, anyone else get that? It was like a very sudden jerk of which I had no control. So, tested and was 2.7 luckily lucozade always kept at side of bed. Luckily it was there cause by the time I got the lid off I was soking wet in sweat. Woke up in the morning felt absolutely ****, late for work. I've been very active in the garden in the evenings and have been reducing my bolus insulin to allow for it which has worked very well all week, but guess it finally caught up with me. Hoping for a better night tonight.
Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 2 people

Robabz

Hey Brett, i know what you mean by the twitching leg, first (an only so far) night time hypo i have had i remember waking up having just needed the girl in the back. Thought to myself, that was harsh and a bit weird, followed by i feel strange and so tested, a cheeky 1.9 followed by all the carbs i could find,it was quite early after i was diagnosed and my first real hypo, hence the slight over reaction!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Lol, I managed to miss the missus, think if I had caught her I would of had a slap back hypo or not :0),

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 2 people