Pump
- What is your name? Adrian
- How old are you? 27. Feeling old
- Are you male or female? Male
- Which country are you from? England
- Which city/area do you live in? Newcastle
- Are you religious? No
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Happy. Quirky. Smiley
- Do you have any pets? I will inherit my mam's tortoise, it is all I want from her.
- Microsoft or Apple? Microsoft. Can't afford a new computer
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? I love running! 5 time Great North Runner
- Do you get angry easily? Nah, pretty easy going, avoid arguements.
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Not one
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Queens of the Stone Age, Metalica, The Prodigy, Foo Fighters, Them Crooked Vultures.
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Rock/Heavy Rock/Indie. Anything but R & B!
- What is your favourite flag? Don't have one
- Ever gone camping? A few times. Not recently
- Ever been in love? Possibly.. Hard to say but right now I'm about to begin the search
- Ever used fake tan? No way pedro
- Which countries have you visited? France, Spain, Scotland..? Scotland, The Netherlands and Denmark. Never been on a plane!
- Favourite city? Don't really travel enough, wouldn't want to say Newcastle.
- List your five favourite TV programmes. Hard to say, I like a lot of documentaries. I like the debates on Question Time & The Big Questions, Black Adder, Mock the Week, Live at the Apollo.
- List your five favourite films. I like a lot of old 80's/90's action films. The Goonies of course.
- Are you wealthy? No, since getting a house its very hard to save but I'm never in debt.
- Do you work? Civil Engineering Technician for 9 years.
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Civil Engineering mainly unless I go back to A levels.
- What do you like most about yourself? My ability to keep calm, not get over emotional or angry. More recently my running ability
- What do you like least about yourself? My shyness in groups. My fussy eating. :mrgreen:

CroydonRob

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi all. My turn!

- What is your name? Rob
- How old are you? 48
- Which country are you from? UK
- Which city/area do you live in? Croydon, South London
- Are you religious? I'm a Church of England Lay Minister, so I suppose I probably am.
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Patient, Extrovert, Caring
- Do you have any pets? Not any more :(
- Microsoft or Apple? I'm usually a PC man, but I have an iPad as well mainly due to the apps available that are relevant to my work
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? I HATE sport!!!!
- Do you get angry easily? No
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? No
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. The Alarm, Motorhead, Mozart, Benjamin Britten, AC/DC
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Depends what mood I'm in
- What is your favourite flag? Don't have one
- Ever gone camping? Yes, but not for a long time
- Ever been in love? Yes. Still am
- Ever used fake tan? Only once by mistake. I thought it was sun blocker.
- Which countries have you visited? France, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, USA
- Favourite city? London
- List your five favourite TV programmes. The IT Crowd, QI, The Apprentice, Rev, Masterchef
- List your five favourite films. The Blues Brothers, Monty Python's Life of Brian, The Commitments, The Italian Job, A Fish Called Wanda
- Are you wealthy? I wish
- Do you work? If so, as what? Driving Instructor
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Theology, Driving stuff
- What do you like most about yourself? Dunno
- What do you like least about yourself? My beer gut

I think that's it. I'm a real newbie to all this having been diagnosed with Type 2 three days ago, so I'm still coming to terms with it and still a bit bewildered by it all. I look forward to looking round the forum and learning a bit more.

ItsMeOLord

Type of diabetes
Type 2
What is your name? Douglas
- How old are you? 66
- Are you male or female? M
- Which country are you from?Scotland
- Which city/area do you live in? Fife
- Are you religious? Yes
- Pick three words to describe your personality. OK, Smart, Logical
- Do you have any pets? Yes
- Microsoft or Apple? MS
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Chess, Bridge Bowls
- Do you get angry easily? No
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Dunno
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Accordion
- What is your favourite flag? Saltire
- Ever gone camping? Y
- Ever been in love? Y
- Ever used fake tan? N
- Which countries have you visited? US Europe Guatemala Albania
- Favourite city? Dundee
- List your five favourite TV programmes. Scotsport, News, Comedy
- List your five favourite films. DUnno
- Are you wealthy? Y
- Do you work? If so, as what? N
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Maths
- What do you like most about yourself? Don't fuss about self
- What do you like least about yourself? Ditto

osmajan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
- What is your name? Janice but I am known as Jan
- How old are you? 57yrs
- Are you male or female? Female
- Which country are you from? Wales
- Which city/area do you live in? Swansea
- Are you religious? Not if I can help it!
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Friendly Patient Fun
- Do you have any pets? Cat
- Microsoft or Apple? Microsoft
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Used to do judo. Not quite a sport but I belly dance now.
- Do you get angry easily? not usually
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? just earings
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Don't really have favourites I like all sorts of musicians and bands
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? everything from folk to metal!
- What is your favourite flag? Welsh Dragon
- Ever gone camping? yes once
- Ever been in love? yes
- Ever used fake tan? no
- Which countries have you visited? England Turkey Malta
- Favourite city? Cardiff
- List your five favourite TV programmes. Apprentice, Antiques Road Show, Casualty, Holby City, Luther
- List your five favourite films. Don't really have any
- Are you wealthy? No
- Do you work? If so, as what? Tutor for online learning
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Too many to list here
- What do you like most about yourself? my eyes
- What do you like least about yourself? the fat and wrinkles!

CaptainOrla

Me+PatrickStewart2.jpg

- What is your name? Órla.... my internet alias everywhere is usually CaptainOrla!!!

- How old are you? Right now I'm 24, but I'll be 25 on August 25th :)

- Are you male or female? I'm a girl... Woman... whatever :p

- Which country are you from? I hail from Ireland :)

- Which city/area do you live in? I live in Co. Tipperary!

- Are you religious? Not in the slightest!

- Pick three words to describe your personality. I hate these kind of questions :p Hmmm.... In the real world I'm boring, anti-social and strange.... Online, I'm funny, amazing.... and still strange :p haha

- Do you have any pets? Zero pets. Used to have fish when I was a kid, but that's about it....

- Microsoft or Apple? Both. I have a Mac, and also have a Windows laptop. Used to have iPhone, and now have Windows phone. I'm not one of the ONLY Microsoft or ONLY Apple people!

- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? I don't play any sports, unless Wii Sports counts :p

- Do you get angry easily? Maybe not easily angered, but extremely easy to irritate :/

- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Four tattoos! 3 on my left arm, and 1 on my right!

- List your five favourite musicians/bands. I find it hard to list my FAVOURITE bands, because my tastes change so much... I generally like songs more than musicians :p I genuinely cannot answer this question :/

- What would you say your favourite music genre is? I like a lot, but I suppose I'll be lame and admit that I like pop music.... I like to listen to American Top 40 and American Hits radio stations.... Stuff like that....

- What is your favourite flag? Favourite Flag?! I can honestly say that I've never been asked this question before hahaha..... Um...... I like the American one I guess....

- Ever gone camping? Me and my friends used to go "camping".... But it was luxurious camping, where we'd bring lots of nice food; crisps and choc, and Diet Coke and stuff... :p And if we got hungry in the middle of the night, we'd hop into the car and drive to the nearest 24 hour store :p

- Ever been in love? Yes

- Ever used fake tan? Only when messin' in a shop when I was a kid, and me and my friend tested different ones on our wrists!

- Which countries have you visited? Scotland, England, Portugal and Italy

- Favourite city? Florence

- List your five favourite TV programmes. Arrow, Stargate (any), Star Trek TNG, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural

- List your five favourite films. Hmm.... Hercules, Thor, Jurassic Park (all), LOTR (all, esp third), Warrior

- Are you wealthy? I'm a student.... I'm on government allowance, and I do budget my money, so if there is something that I really want, I can budget for it... I'm not poor, but I'm not rich, but I do live it at home too.... I wouldn't be able to get my own place or anything....

- Do you work? If so, as what? Student is my job for the next three years :p I used to work in a call center for TalkTalk, I was on the AOL brand. But they closed our office and we were all made redundant... That was back in 2011... I took a year off and just relaxed and basically did nothing except watch TV shows and take up Cross Stitching! Then last September I went back to college.... Classed as a Mature Student at 24 and entering into a 4 year degree LOL, it was a little daunting, but my Best Friend was going back too... So it was great!

- List the subjects you study/have studied. I started college doing Creative Multimedia... Our modules were things like Audio Basics, Visual Communications, Animation, Multimedia Technology, Web Development.... Just before the Christmas break, I switched to the Digital Animation Production degree. This degree was in it's first year at the college... It was easy to adjust since one 1 class was different! I had to do a project over the Christmas break to give me a mark for Drawing 1, before I could go on to Drawing 2, but this just means that I have more credits than the other first years, because I did an "extra" module....

- What do you like most about yourself? My friend says that I've a very "adaptable" person... I think this is a great quality to have, because it means that I can walk into any situation and quickly find my feet! Another thing I like about myself is that I don't care who knows about the things that I like.... People made fun of me for liking Star Trek and then were completely jealous when I went off to London last year for Destination Star Trek, and got to meet Patrick Stewart and William Shatner and everyone! People call me old because I like to Cross Stitch haha, but I have something that relaxes me and passes the time really quickly!

- What do you like least about yourself? I hate that I have no "get up and go drive"!!!! I have great motivation in my head, when it comes to DOING something.... like exercising :/ I tend to just be lazy about it! I'm trying to overcome this though!

mamawashbear

- Include a photo here if you wish to.
- What is your name? nadia
- How old are you? 47
- Are you male or female? female
- Which country are you from? Britain
- Which city/area do you live in? west Yorkshire
- Are you religious? a little bit Pagan
- Pick three words to describe your personality.earnest, bohemian, creative
- Do you have any pets? yep, springer spaniel Barney, fluffy cat Frodo, two hamsters Pinky and Simi and fish......
- Microsoft or Apple? Love my Mac
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play?..... ha ha ha ha does wrestling with the dog count?
- Do you get angry easily? not really, get stressed out occasionally but generally laid back
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? nope want a tattoo though
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Led Zep, Muse, The Who, Florence and the Machine, Bach
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? like different stuff for different occasions usually listen to radio 4 which is mainly talk.
- What is your favourite flag? ? bit random..... i like summer bunting :D
- Ever gone camping? used to go to France Devon and Cornwall on motorbikes and camp.
- Ever been in love? yep
- Ever used fake tan? yep
- Which countries have you visited? lots, furthest Singapore, closest France
- Favourite city? London
- List your five favourite TV programmes.anything serial killer based, ooh and sci fi, Big bang theory.
- List your five favourite films. Twelve Angry Men, To kill a Mocking Bird, Blade Runner,Angel A, Jean de Florette, .......
- Are you wealthy? I wish...
- Do you work? If so, as what? nope, house wife, do some gardening and decorating part time for pocket money.
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Zoology, Counselling, read Tarot cards.
- What do you like most about yourself?.... gosh so many great qualities to choose from! tolerant,
- What do you like least about yourself? procrastinate too much instead of diving in..

pa5446

Dislikes
lying politicians,bullies,soaps.
hi,
my name is philip,
i live in the uk(england,merseyside,st helens).
59 soon to be 60,(feb 18th),
type 2 diabetic,
medications are:-
metformin,ramipril,gabapentin,simvastatin,qiunine sulphate and aspirin.
i do not follow religeon,
easy going,i don`t like waste,i like to recycle,i believe in respect,
i love to watch rugby league(super league),
we have a lively boxer dog called cara,
i`m a lover of country music,
i watch sci fi,time team,i like a good documentary,

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Include a photo here if you wish to.
I don't want to put you off yet

- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- Are you male or female?
- Which country are you from?
- Which city/area do you live in?
Dave, 39, from just outside Ely, about 20 miles north of Cambridge, good old England.
Not from here originally, I've only been here about 8 years so I'm still a foreigner

- Are you religious?
God no! Confirmed atheist - We make our own choices and live with them, there's no guiding supernatural entity.

- Pick three words to describe your personality.
Irreverent, driven, curious

- Do you have any pets?
Do children count?

- Microsoft or Apple?
Philosophically Apple, financially and practically Microsoft :oops:

- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play?
Ex rugby player, ex rugby referee, now long distance runner, cyclist and yogi

- Do you get angry easily?
Only if you ask me a pointless question

- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where?
Not yet, but I have an idea for one if I complete my 70-mile race this summer

- List your five favourite musicians/bands.
Currebtkly listening to loads of John Denver and Johnny Cash, love them and want to learn to play them on my ukulele

- What would you say your favourite music genre is?
Somewhere between folk/jazz/rock, but I'm easy going and can listen to anything from opera to Led Zep with Fleetwwood Mac and Elton John in between. As long as it's real music on real instruments

- What is your favourite flag?
You can't beat the St Geoge's Cross

- Ever gone camping?
Only in a tent

- Ever been in love?
Yes

- Ever used fake tan?
I'd rather feel the sun on my back

- Which countries have you visited?
Let's go left to right - USA, Colombia, Canada, Iceland, Ireland, Does Scotland count?, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Czech REpublic, Poland, Italy, Algeria, Abu Dhabi, India, SOuth Africa, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand. I travel with work.

- Favourite city?
I love Bath, but I could live in Seattle or Christchurch NZ easily enough

- List your five favourite TV programmes
Person of Interest, Lewis, Monty Python, The Big Bang Theory,

- List your five favourite films.
Mash, Any Hitchcock, but love North By Northwest, The Great Escape, The Sting,

- Are you wealthy?
Depends on your point of view

- Do you work? If so, as what?
Mainly in oil and gas as a consultant in Environment, Health and Safety, getting companies to turn their management systems into something to be proud of. I love my job

- List the subjects you study/have studied.
Chemical Engineering, Environmental management, self studied a lot of management of people, sports nutrition, physiology and training

- What do you like most about yourself?
I don't give up easily, and I can really get my teeth into something

- What do you like least about yourself?
I can get a bit over serious at times

icylilies

Include a photo here if you wish to.

- What is your name?
Phillippa ^-^
- How old are you?
I am 15 :3
Female
England
Essex
- Are you religious?
Partially
Hyperactive Unorganized Blonde
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two cats (felix and Tabby) A dog called Indie, 4 alpacas (Nessy-born 17th June '13, Brandy, Amara and Cloudy) And 5chickens (Bindi, Balti, Rogen, Korma and Tikka)
- Microsoft or Apple?
Microsoft all the way!
Swimming, netball, skiing, snowboarding, running and high jump, occasionaly badminton
Depends on what it is, generally no
No, I have had temp tattoos of song lyrics for a couple of weeks.
Currently: Bastille, Ben Howard, Paramore, Imagine Dragons and Haim
Indie/rock
Japan, just one big red circle!
- Ever gone camping?
Yes i do Duke of Edinburgh and go to a lot of music festivals, I am accustomed to partaloos and bushes!
- Ever been in love?
I'm only little D:
- Ever used fake tan?
hell no, i may live in Essex but i believe i should retain some dignity.
America, Egypt, Jamaica, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Cyprus, Malta, Italy....
- Favourite city?
City? Probably be Rome or Pompeii
- List your five favourite TV programmes.
The white Queen, Waterloo road, The vampire diaries, Bleach and Mona the Vampire (so childish xD)
Thor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Interview with a vampire, Sleeping Beauty, Twilight, Breaking dawn part 2 ;D
- Are you wealthy?
Ehhh I dont know if i should answer this XD
I volunteer at a cat rescue center: Cat lady in training!
I study currently: Art, graphics, Latin, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, maths, English and english lit, ICT, RE and Dance.
That I'm individual
That I suck maths.

Attachments

• 2013-06-17 00.27.08-1.jpg
    2013-06-17 00.27.08-1.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,417

Amaal

- What is your name? Amal
- How old are you? 20
- Which country are you from? Uk, originally Somalia
- Which city/area do you live in? Nottingham
- Are you religious? Yes
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Studying sociology at uni

kathp

My husband has just been diagnosed today with type 2 and put on 4tablets a day of 500gm of slow release metformin. It was picked up when his eye sight started to get worse and he went to the opticians for new glasses and they referred him to the hospital .They said that he had prolific diabetic retinapathy and he is having laser treatment to help prevent more loss of sight. They have told him to inform DVLA and never drive again so it is a double blow for him. He also has to have B12 injections over the next two weeks . Why did he have no signs ie thirst weight loss etc. What can I do to support him. He is 68 and medium build with a normal appetite and doesn't have a sweet tooth. We have to attend a clinic in due course for dietary advice but he eats healthy anyway.

PuRe

Dislikes
Incompetance
Hi I was diagnosed Type 2, 5 weeks ago and not feeling the love of my GP or Diabetic Nurse. Lost and Confused at the moment.....

- What is your name?
Glenys
- How old are you?
Female
England
Colchester
- Are you religious?
Yes, but not to the extreme that I go to church or anything.....
Bubbly, Passionate, Rule Abider
- Do you have any pets?
Shawow (Black Lab), Storm (Boxador), Sox (Moggy), Chow (Rabbit), Floppsy (Rabbit) Lots of Fish
- Microsoft or Apple?
Microsoft
Swimming and Squash (but ankle injury means I cant play at the moment)
Yes
No Piercings as react to the metal everytime.... I have 4 Tatto's and I am designing the next one now.
P!NK, Robbie Williams, Oasis
Cheesy Pop
The Union Flag
- Ever gone camping?
No I go Glamping......
- Ever been in love?
Still am very much in love with my husband of nearly 8 years
- Ever used fake tan?
God NO go sit in the Sun, the benefits greatly outway the risks
Wales, Scotland, Spain, Poland, Bulgaria,Tunisia, Andora, Greece
- Favourite city?
Barcelona
- List your five favourite TV programmes.
Criminal Minds, Bones, Elementary, Revolution, Primevil
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Wizard or Oz, On Golden Pond, Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile
- Are you wealthy?
No lol
Yes, I am a Property Cash Reconciliation Accountant
GCSE, AAT, ACCA
My Boobs
My **** lol

Ferrocene

Martin; 58 year old male living in Basingstoke, UK. Religious? Well even if you are not does it hurt to cover all possibilities? Laid back, inquisitive, persistent. I have two goldfish - there is also a cat in the house (it's not mine) which I would like to give away! I've always been a Microsoft guy even though the are now more Ipads than PCs in the house. I'm a bit agnostic on sports these days but although I don't watch much these days I still think ice hockey is great.

Do I get angry easily? OF COURSE I DON'T! And if I find out who made that outrageous suggestion I'll make them eat their words.

I don't like tats or piercing. My fav bands vary but atm I listen to Linkin Park; Limp Biscuit; Nirvana; Sum 41and Blink 182 quite a lot. But also Robert Plant and although not strictly bands Himesh Reshamiya and Hans Zimmer (the music to Blackhawk Down)

I've visited most European countries, USA, Canada and Australia. Fav city in Winter is Toronto and in summer Perth,WA.

TV progs include Morse; Lewis; Foyle's War; Grey's Anatomy and MASH. Films include Blackhawk Down; Dances with Wolves; Last of the Mohicans; The Patriot and Shawshank Redemption. I'm not wealthy - I've only had one bottle of Bolly this year! I haven't worked for years and although part of me would still like to I guess the reality is that I have retired (unless any1 has a job offer). I studied for professional qualifications in Health Service Management, including a Masters and spent 27 years in NHS management - the last 10 as Chief Executive in an NHS Trust. It was a truly excellent and fulfilling job (perhaps I should have kept this quiet given all the bad publicity over enquiries and cover ups atm). After some wasted time running my own sign making business and then examining my navel in 2005 I went to study Chemistry full time at Southampton University. 4 years later I had another Masters - but no job in that field. Long story there - but not for this post.

Anyway the second part (the non standard part) of this introduction might be called "Reasons to be Cheerful" (even though I never was an Ian Drury fan).Over the years I have been very neglectful of my health although I rarely need to see the doctor. Too much food; too much drink and not enough exercise. In February this year having had a numb spot on the sole of my foot for 3 months I dragged myself off to the doctor. He said the foot was fine but didn't like my blood pressure (hence ramipril 10 mg daily) and wanted a blood test. That came in a 6.1 mmol/l so he said I should have a fasting test. Well that had happened twice in the last decade so I wasn't worried because each time before the fasting test came back normal. However this time the fasting was 6.5 mmol/L - he declared me to be "pre-diabetic" and wanted to put me on Metformin. I wasn't happy about this so he sent me off for a GTT. This had a start figure of 7.1 and a 2 hour figure of 8.0. I was quite impressed with the recovery but my doctor wasn't - declared me diabetic over my protests about the need for 2 consecutive tests over7 and put me on Metformin x1 500 mg.

Well at this stage I joined this web site, decided that just eating healthier (lower GI) food was not enough and cut carbs a lot (and alcohol). I also stepped the gym up from twice to three times a week and in addition walk about 18 miles a week (usually spread over 4 walks - so nothing too long or taxing) After 6 weeks of this I had another fasting test; a Hba1c and a kidney function and 2 weeks after that (today) got the result. Hence the reasons to be cheerful:- fasting = 5.4 mmol/L and glycated haemoglobin = 37, which I believe is 5.5% in old money.

Of course it's not all smooth sailing and atm I'm failing on the alcohol front. In the beginning water was a good substitute but for the last week (after a few social outings) I keep returning to the wine bottle in the evening. I guess I've had the wine habit longer than I've had the sensible habit. I also need to at least double my weight loss (18 kg since the start of March) and although I do like smoked salmon salads I'm sure that's not going to be easy.

However when I read all the trials and tribulations on these forums (or is the plural fora?) I am reminded that I am fortunate (so far) and have many reasons to be cheerful

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sounds like you've already made a big difference Ferrocene, great stuff :thumbup:

One thing at a time though and no need to give yourself a hard time if some things take longer to crack than others. My diet's OK, but like you I could do with cutting back on the booze a bit, only trouble is there are so many good ales and single malts out there.

Slidge

- What is your name: Selina
- How old are you: 50
- Are you male or female: Female
- Which country are you from: England
- Which city/area do you live in: Staines
- Are you religious: No
- Pick three words to describe your personality: Lively, Chatty, Outgoing
- Do you have any pets: Cat called Dave
- Microsoft or Apple: Microsoft
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play: Sports are Evil :lol:
- Do you get angry easily: Sometimes
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where: tattoo on my Right Bicep
- List your five favourite musicians/bands: Just 1, the best in the world - RUSH
- What would you say your favourite music genre is: Classic Rock
- What is your favourite flag: Stars & Stripes
- Ever gone camping: when I was 15
- Ever been in love: Still am
- Ever used fake tan: No
- Which countries have you visited: USA, Denmark, France, Italy, Wales, Scotland
- Favourite city: Chicago
- List your five favourite TV programmes: Grimm, House,
- List your five favourite films: Wall-E, Westside Story, Saturday Night Fever, The Day After Tomorrow, Armageddon
- Are you wealthy: Sadly NO
- Do you work? If so, as what: I just been made redundant, used to put people on Home Curfew
- List the subjects you study/have studied: English & Maths
- What do you like most about yourself: I laugh a lot even when I am sad
- What do you like least about yourself: Have too many wobbly bits :lol:

unityjon

What is your name: Jon
- How old are you: 43
- Are you male or female: male
- Which country are you from: England
- Which city/area do you live in: Essex
- Are you religious: No
- Pick three words to describe your personality: relaxed, happy, enthusiastic
- Do you have any pets: no, but the missus has two cats and a two rabbits that i've 'aquired'
- Microsoft or Apple: Microsoft
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play: mountain biking
- Do you get angry easily: no
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where: none
- List your five favourite musicians/bands: imperial Brothers
- What would you say your favourite music genre is: old school hiphop
- What is your favourite flag: chequered flag
- Ever gone camping: yes often
- Ever been in love: yes
- Ever used fake tan: No
- Which countries have you visited: USA, Holland, France, Wales, Scotland, Austria, Sweden, Australia, Budapest
- Favourite city: Vienna so far...
- List your five favourite TV programmes:
- List your five favourite films:
- Are you wealthy: not with money but yes with friends
- Do you work? If so, as what:for the government finding tax dodgers and people ripping the country off
- List the subjects you study/have studied:
- What do you like most about yourself: I'm mostly happy and accomplish things
- What do you like least about yourself: lack of staminar

flamer1962

- What is your name? Allen
- How old are you? 50
- Which country are you from? England
- Which city/area do you live in? Wallasey (Wirral)
- Are you religious? No
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Laid back, liberal and GSOH
- Do you have any pets? Dog called Luckie
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Like almost every sport, but don’t participate anymore
- Do you get angry easily? Not any more
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Not any more used to have my ear pierced
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, Lynard Skinard, 38 Special, Oasis, Pulp
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Mixed
- What is your favourite flag? Kiribati
- Ever gone camping? Couple of times
- Ever been in love? Not sure
- Ever used fake tan? No
- Which countries have you visited? Germany, Spain, Greece, Austria, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and very nearly Albania only for some stupid tour rep while on holiday
- Favourite city? Munich (fantastic food, people and beer)
- List your five favourite TV programmes. NCIS, Criminal Minds, Walking Dead, Bottom and Big Bang Theory
- List your five favourite films. Too difficult
- Are you wealthy? No (I’m a librarian)
- Do you work? If so, as what? Yes, I am a Learning Resource Assistant in a Further Education College Library
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Degree in Information and Library Management
- What do you like most about yourself? GSOH
- What do you like least about yourself? Low self esteem

badwolfreturns

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
- Include a photo here if you wish to.
- What is your name? Susan
- How old are you? 43
- Which city/area do you live in? West Midlands
- Are you religious? Not really
- Pick three words to describe your personality.Shy,caring and a bit strange
- Do you have any pets? Yorkie darcy
- Microsoft or Apple? Both
- Do you get angry easily? Slow burner
- What is your favourite flag? Union jack
- Ever gone camping? No
- Ever been in love? Yes
- Ever used fake tan? No
- Which countries have you visited? France
- Favourite city? New york
- List your five favourite TV programmes.Doctor who,Sherlock,Broadchurch,Firefly,Castle
- List your five favourite films.Lord of the rings,The Matrix,The mummy films with brendan fraser,The hobbit,singing in the rain
- Are you wealthy? I wish
- Do you work? If so, as what?not at the moment was a carer for my dad,who has dementia
- What do you like most about yourself? caring and being kind
- What do you like least about yourself? self doubt

RobinLondon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all!

- What is your name? Robin
- How old are you? 44
- Which city/area do you live in? North London
- Do you have any pets? I am owned by a cat
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Rugby
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Bluegrass
- Ever gone camping? Yes, love it!
- Ever been in love? Yes
- Ever used fake tan? No
- Which countries have you visited? Dozens!
- Favourite city? Tokyo
- Do you work? If so, as what? In the reinsurance industry, London
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Pretty much none

Sent from my brain.