penis unshaping

narnoli1981

When my blood sugar is high.
My penis starts getting itching, white discharge on head, unshaping, cuts.
Is Anybody else suffering from same problem.
Any remedy suggested for me?

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry. But that sounds like an S.T.D to me.
Go to the clinic a.s.a.p:smile:

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Sounds like the symptoms of thrush. Thrush is a candida fungus which thrives when there's a lot of excess glucose in your system. This is being expelled in your urine, hence why your problem is 'down there'. Get to the doctor and they'll sort you out with some anti-fungal medication.

teddy2702

Hi
Yes i totally agree with Giverny i'm female and we get the same symptoms (except the penis) ha! ha!
I get from the doc canesten cream and depending how bad it is an antibiotic. The cream is brilliant for the itching.
Hope that helps.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Neil Walters

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not being Grumpy
You will need Canesten 2% as the 1% will not be strong enough and keep treating until after the symptoms have gone completely otherwise it is likely to return.

Diagnosed Type II 1998 1 x 80 mg Gliclazide, 4 x 500mg Metformin and 1 x 100mg Sitagliptin - HbA1c - 48 mmol/mol

BobCornelius

Don't go to a gynaecologist as they deal specifically with the fair sex, a Urologist would be the one! Your GP would be better!

:)

Bob

FurryCub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Football
Certainly sounds like thrush. It's very common for diabetics and if an undiagnosed diabetic is an indicator to the dr to test for diabetes.

Get the creams and get the blood sugar down and it clears up. If it goes on too long the little cuts turn into scars and can affect the movement of the foreskin leading to circumcision. And a gynaecologist can't help with that :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App