Night out :)

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Had 6 month stock take in work and the tradition is to ask go out that night for a few alcoholic beverages. Don't do it often but I am going to have a few more than I probably should lol. I wil monitor regular and have a bed time snack, probably of the take~away kind lol

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 2 people

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thank u squire.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
We all need a little blast every now and then Brett ! You're a sensible lad with regards to testing. Drink plenty and maybe a little snack before bed. You'll be fine ! Let us know how you get on ! Drunken pics with chilli kebab sauce all round mouth maybe lol !

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
EAT DRINK & ENJOY :thumbup:

coco4

Have a great time Brett you deserve it. You are always so supportive of others in your replies and advice on here :D

elaine77

Have fun! I ate some Revels before :-( now I don't want to do my bedtime blood test lol

Diagnosed with GD in 2010, Completely disappeared postpartum. Re-diagnosed December 2012 with type 1.5 diabetes, age 26, BMI 23 currently controlled by only Metformin, 500mg twice a day.

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well, thanks for all the replies, really appreciate it. Home safe and sound and must say not looking forays to the morning hangover. Feel a lickle bit fragile already. Did get to 11 ay 1 point but since that between 4..5 ~70 so all good there.

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
elaine77 said:
Have fun! I ate some Revels before :-( now I don't want to do my bedtime blood test lol

Diagnosed with GD in 2010, Completely disappeared postpartum. Re-diagnosed December 2012 with type 1.5 diabetes, age 26, BMI 23 currently controlled by only Metformin, 500mg twice a day.

Lol, very naughty !!

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
coco4 said:
Have a great time Brett you deserve it. You are always so supportive of others in your replies and advice on here :

Thanks coco, had a great night. Nice to let loose sometimes.

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
mo1905 said:
We all need a little blast every now and then Brett ! You're a sensible lad with regards to testing. Drink plenty and maybe a little snack before bed. You'll be fine ! Let us know how you get on ! Drunken pics with chilli kebab sauce all round mouth maybe lol !

Had a good blast, but can't put pics on, not suitable ones anyway lol