exercising

leah86

Hiya i was just wondering if someone can help me i am t1 insulin controlled 4x a day!!! I was diagnosed a week ago gutted but never mind!!! I want to get back to normal as soon as poss and want to go back to my exercising at boot camp which it intense exercise for 45 mins now my bms are still above 10 and haven't been below that for the week i have been on the insulin but was wondering should i be ok to go back to boot camp????

Mr Happy

I would suggest you wait.

Aerobic excercise will generally lower sugar whereas intensive excercise can raise them (your body panics and releases sugar from its stores). Also, its not advised to excercise with sugars over 12, circulation issues can again cause confusion to your body.

Theres some cleverer people than me here that'll probably explain it better. I would just suggest you get used to getting control whilst fairly sedate before climbing mountains.

Good luck!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

markspend01

Hey Guys well i think that exercise is the best method for making the body slim and smart.Because its my personal experiance that if you do running daily then you can lose your maximum weight.Thanks!!

Anguse

Hi Leah,
Boot camps are great to lose and maintain body weight as boot camps increase your metabolism, tone your muscles and helps in leading healthy and active lifestyle. Boot camps motivates and encourage their clients to stick with their fitness goals in effective manner with fun proportion.