Largest baby in the world

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hooked said:
Largest baby born in Germany, a girl weighing in at 13.47 pounds, and measuring 22.6 inches long. Seems the mum had undiagnosed gestational diabetes, poor woman! :shock:

The story is here:
[urlhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/jasleen-germany-heaviest-baby_n_3673471.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular][/url][/quote

I can't get on to the link, I hate to ask this, but was the birth natural ( OMG) or a Caesarean? I hope it was the latter,poor lady, my older children were 61b 4 and 6lb 1 1/2 and that was painful enough with the 'things' that had to be done, ouch :shock:

RRB, (crossing my legs)

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Robinredbreast said:
Hooked said:
Largest baby born in Germany, a girl weighing in at 13.47 pounds, and measuring 22.6 inches long. Seems the mum had undiagnosed gestational diabetes, poor woman! :shock:

The story is here:
[urlhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/jasleen-germany-heaviest-baby_n_3673471.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular][/url][/quote

I can't get on to the link, I hate to ask this, but was the birth natural ( OMG) or a Caesarean? I hope it was the latter,poor lady, my older children were 61b 4 and 6lb 1 1/2 and that was painful enough with the 'things' that had to be done, ouch :shock:

RRB, (crossing my legs)

Am cringeing reading this - as our daughter was a 6lb 4oz baby and I needed cutting to get her out
as I was too small and would have 'torn' badly otherwise .

I too - am asking the same questions as RRB is :?:
HOW did she give birth to a baby of this weight and size ? :shock:

My legs are crossed too - RRB !

Anna

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
anna29 said:
Robinredbreast said:
Hooked said:

The story is here:

RRB, (crossing my legs)

Am cringeing reading this - as our daughter was a 6lb 4oz baby and I needed cutting to get her out

Anna

Anna I am feeling very strange writing all this, my son was 6lb 4 and like you I had to be cut, but that's was before the forceps were administered, Oh god, it's bringing back memories and also I had to be cut with my second, 6lb 1 1/2 and then sewn up afterwards, with the area injected first............ no I can't go on anymore...........................

from a now traumatised RRB, any men reading this thread, your day will come, ( evil laugh :lol: )

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Robinredbreast said:
anna29 said:
Robinredbreast said:
Hooked said:

The story is here:

RRB, (crossing my legs)

Anna

Anna I am feeling very strange writing all this, my son was 6lb 4 and like you I had to be cut, but that's was before the forceps were administered, Oh god, it's bringing back memories and also I had to be cut with my second, 6lb 1 1/2 and then sewn up afterwards, with the area injected first............ no I can't go on anymore...........................

from a now traumatised RRB, any men reading this thread, your day will come, ( evil laugh :lol: )

RRB I've decided to block this from my mind. I'm 23, no children YET but with these stories I'm not sure ill be hack g any!

I'm going to go back to my happy place.... My sister had her first baby in December. He was 6 weeks early so he was 5lb 6oz, but even then she had NO pain relief. Not even gas and air. She just "breathed him out". I suspect the adrenaline and fear for his survival so early (scans had shown he was small, they were expecting 3-4lbs!) meant she wasn't focusing on the actual birth.

Lets go ahead and pretend that how easily all babies arrive :)

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
My mum said I was such an easy delivery at just 5lb .

Dunno how the german lady managed her delivery of the worlds largest baby ?

True its a daunting thing having a baby - but it stays placed in your memory 'FOREVER' :D

Anna .

H

Hooked

I fixed the link, sorry! :oops:

Vaginal delivery, poor mum! I think the baby's arm looks a bit twisted or something, perhaps injured during delivery?

I'm too posh to push, both mine were by c section. (Due to preeclampsia really). :wink:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Actually, now that I think about it, I remember a rumour going about that babies were found under gooseberry bushes :wink:

RRB

H

Hooked

Robinredbreast said:
Actually, now that I think about it, I remember a rumour going about that babies were found under gooseberry bushes :wink:

RRB

:lol: I could make a rude joke about bushes... but I shall refrain. :twisted:

H

Hooked

Robinredbreast said:

RRB

:lol: I could make a rude joke about bushes... but I shall refrain. :twisted:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
hale710 said:
Does no one use the stork anymore?

No I'm afraid not, I heard they were taken over by The Royal Mail, and you know what their deliveries are like :lol:

RRB :)