Friends age 8-12

Mills04

Hi my name is Millie would you like to be friends with me well my teachers son has got it and she's keeping me on track I am eight years old and I have had it six months some of my friends understand it some keep forgetting . Some if my family don't understand how diabetes is like I think it is stupid what do you think .

Shell1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I'm Chloe I'm getting the pump soon and I'm nine are you getting one there so good if not ask a nurse or mum to have a look x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Sparklez

Hi I'm Rhianna
I am 11 and was diagnosed 4 weeks ago!! I'm having a honeymoon period and my nurse says I will have it for the next year!!

This is my puppy Flynn! [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1375722770.580598.jpg
    ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1375722770.580598.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,260

Sparklez

Hi Erin
Thanks I found out today that he has a broken toe and a ear infection!! Poor him he is sore everywhere!! Oh, it's where your body makes its own insulin ( like it would do if you didn't have diabetes ) so I keep having loads of hypos and I need to drop back on my nova rapid insulin by 2 units so I'm only having about 10 or 12 units a day ( including my lantus )!!
Rhianna xx

Shell1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
I hate diabetes and I'm Chloe and I'm nine I have had it 4months I got it in April about 3or4 days till my birthday xx

Shell1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Do you have ice lollies there fast sugar but I have one ones in a wile I had one as a treat x do you like 1D I do if so who your fave my is Zayn x
This is my mums scout it's not a pic of me xx