help help help personal messages

debs6566

Please please please can someone help me get my personal messages part of this forum working. I cannot contact an administrator as I cannot send a message I have asked twice now and tried on a post that was nothing to do with questions and its doing my head in. I cannot see anyway of contacting any administrator as the website just quotes the website address :sick: I have had every other question answered apart from this one can someone please help or contact an administrator for me please
A very frustrated Debs

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Hi Debs, all should be sorted now. Let me know if you have any more problems! :)

debs6566

Giverny said:
Hi Debs, all should be sorted now. Let me know if you have any more problems! :)
Many thanks Giverny. The only problem is when you need to contact someone and your personal messaging wont work its impossible :lol: is there anyway someone could put in FAQ how to contact someone if you don't have PM it may help.
Thanks again

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
debs6566 said:
Giverny said:
Many thanks Giverny. The only problem is when you need to contact someone and your personal messaging wont work its impossible :lol: is there anyway someone could put in FAQ how to contact someone if you don't have PM it may help.
Thanks again

Giverny will be in tomorrow morning [Monday ]
Am sure she will let you know what can be done to help :thumbup:

Anna.

debs6566

Thanks Anna Giverny has sorted everything out it was just a suggestion that if you cant send messages you cant actually contact anyone other than via the forum (from what I can see)

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
debs6566 said:
Thanks Anna Giverny has sorted everything out it was just a suggestion that if you cant send messages you cant actually contact anyone other than via the forum (from what I can see)
I agree - I'll get this changed ASAP :)

AliceWeldon

i have problem with my forum recently account i forgot my password even i recovered but until now i didn't receive any mail from diabetes please anyone tell me about this what should i do i was doing use that account 6 months ago....

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
AliceWeldon said:
i have problem with my forum recently account i forgot my password even i recovered but until now i didn't receive any mail from diabetes please anyone tell me about this what should i do i was doing use that account 6 months ago....

Hello Alice .

At the top right of the forum pages is the FAQ [2nd symbol along] - click onto this .
You will see a detailed page of listed problem/issue with log on/password access/user names etc
Click onto the 'one' most appropriate to your difficulties and simply follow the instructions.

If still stuck - just post a post here - and we will do our best to assist :thumbup:

You mention the account you used was 6months ago so admin may well need to look
into this for you .

You can contact Giverny [our site administrator] and request her help on this matter .

Anna .