middle names

Kerry-Michelle

My middle names are Michelle Eleanor..

Michelle is from my mothers best friend who was like and aunty to me.. And Eleanor is my mothers middle name and my grandmas first name but everyone in my family calls me "Kerrychmell"

Not as interesting as others people's on here lol

Kerry xx

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Daff

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Brussel sprouts and aubergines...
I have 2 (I'm posh! :) ) John Paul. Like the old Pope...

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
nok1888 said:
Tenzin Rangdol is my first and middle names. They're Buddhist names

Hail Hail

Cool, never heard of either of those names.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
nok1888 said:
Tenzin Rangdol is my first and middle names. They're Buddhist names

Hail Hail

Are you a monk? Did you change your name or are they your birth names?

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
You don't have to be a Monk to be Buddhist.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
martwolves said:

I know, I was involved in Buddhism for quite some years. Had quite a few incredible experiences and realisations and knew quite a few people who had become nuns and monks and changed their names.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
GraceK said:
martwolves said:

I know, I was involved in Buddhism for quite some years. Had quite a few incredible experiences and realisations and knew quite a few people who had become nuns and monks and changed their names.

Cool, I like the concepts of many religions, but don't agree with the exclusionist of many others. I'm more philosophical to be honest, as opposed to religious, which I'm not at all. I like the spiritualist mindset and zen and karma, but can't abide...nevermind. I try to be kind to others and listen and share experiences and lessons learned through them. I think religion was created by man as a comfort blanket for the beleaguered and certainly don't judge others in a negative light because of it. Religion has to be one of the most devisive subjects in history and the source of vast conflict. I don't abide with that, I'm afraid. We need to all just try to be nice. It'll never happen though, as their is a lot of suspicion cast over religion. I was born roman catholic, my wife C of E. If we lived in Belfast, we'd be dead now. Perish the thought.

Much love

Mart.