21 year old male looking to meet new people

Cobra3164

Dislikes
Diabetes
ADMINS what the hell are you doing allowing a 21 year old asking for friends on a children and teens section this is despicable.

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
He stated he was 21 from the outset. It's not as if he's sneaking around trying to befriend children!

There are 18 and 19 year olds allowed to post in this section, how is that any better?

Cobra3164

Dislikes
Diabetes
hale710 said:
He stated he was 21 from the outset. It's not as if he's sneaking around trying to befriend children!

There are 18 and 19 year olds allowed to post in this section, how is that any better?

This does not belong here it is for Parents/Chidren and Teens 21 is not a teen.

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Cobra3164 said:
hale710 said:

This does not belong here it is for Parents/Chidren and Teens 21 is not a teen.

Jeez! what is it with you today? pop a chill pill man as barking orders at everyone and getting on your high moral pedestal isn't going to do you any favours.

-beckyb93-

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi there :) I am also new to this forum and site! My name is Becky - I am type 1 diabetic! I was diagnosed in 2000 at the age of 7 - I'm now 20. It would be really nice to meet and speak to other diabetics :) hope to hear back from someone :) xx