any girls aged 15-18 fancy a chat?

my name is lewis I live in Portsmouth ive been diabetic for 9 years im 17 in 19 days time I just fancy knowing some new people who are the same really as people without diabetes don't really understand how hard it is sometimes so yeah would be really nice if I get to know some new girls out of this, add me on facebook just either copy or click the link below or pm me on here thanks :D

[removed FB link]

megsayssmile

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey I'm Megan, I live in the north east of England. I'm 16 and I've got type 1 diabetes. I have had it since I was 6. I'm always up for a chat!x

leahbryonyxx

Hello I'm Leah:) i live in bristol:) I've had type one diabetes for 6 years:( I'm 17 nearly 18:) I would love to have someone to talk too and that actually understands what I'm going through [personal details removed please use PM]

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Lydia79

Hi,
My name is Lydia and I live in London :) I am 16 and have had type 1 since I was 7 :) I don't know anyone else with diabetes so would love to meet some new people who understand it all :) I would love to chat and you can add me on facebook or message me
[fb link removed please use PM]

Lydia x