Any gamers here?

m4z

Anyone play World of Warcraft?

Got an XBox/PS3?

I'm on WoW, and have an XBox 360, but mainly play WoW at the moment.

Anyone else?

Rushy

Been MMO gaming for a very long time now.
Main game was DAoC as that's where my guild was created (Order of the Rose-Croix).
I Beta'd WoW and am currently playing DDO (Free to play version).
Considering returning to my guild in WoW though. Mainly so I get to talk to my daughter (Who is forever in front of the PC with headset fixed to her head) from time to time.
I get very little time for gaming nowadays though.

viv1969

I'm not really a gamer, but my husband is a HUGE WoW'er. He and his friends have a Guild (Yertbey), and I can only look on and shake my head, as I have no clue what's going on, or how 'bad-ass' a Death Knight can be....lol

Now, if they'd update Starcraft (yes Blizzard, you keep teasing but we all know it's not going to happen), THEN I'm be right there! lol

Beav

Dislikes
Alcohol
I have a xbox360 and an ok gaming pc (good cpu just need a gpu upgrade :))

My gamertag is :Beav69

Feel free to add me anyone :)

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
I play Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 on pc and my two sons have it on xbox 360 and ps3, has to be the best game out there at the moment.

Although Red Dead Redemption came out two days ago on xbox and is out tomorrow on ps3 and looks truly amazing, search youtube for "Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer".

Beav

Dislikes
Alcohol
Sid Bonkers said:
Although Red Dead Redemption came out two days ago on xbox and is out tomorrow on ps3 and looks truly amazing, search youtube for "Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer".

Yes, it does. If only I had a part time job :( There are so many awsome games out at the moment/comming out!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I'm looking for Red Dead Redemption game on PS3 for my lad, who has the best high street deal?

Nigel

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Answers by PM to NIgel only, no commercial advertising allowed on the forum.

Sugarless Sue.
Forum Monitor.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Its okay guys, I have already purchased the game this afternoon! :D

My lads say its the game of the year...............until the next one is released! :roll:

Nigel

Beav

Dislikes
Alcohol
noblehead said:
I'm looking for Red Dead Redemption game on PS3 for my lad, who has the best high street deal?

Nigel

This looks an awsome game and im currently trying to get a part time job as there are so many great looking games out at the moment!

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Skate 3
Red Dead Redemtpion
Split Second
Blur (Soon!)

Theres a few more but can't think of them all :lol:

croftmanor

Dislikes
arrogant and assertive drivers, people with BO, no excuse for it these days
Ok I am the sad one out of you all,
I still play all the old Tomb Raider games :oops: :shock: ,
but only because i cant use the keyboard/mouse combination for PC games, and i can use my Gravis gamepad (identical to the original playstation controller) for the earlier versions
I really must try WoW though, its looks fascinating!!!
Crofty

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Does anyone remember the arcade game in the 70's called Galaxian, I was addicted to this game as a teenager and spent most of my money (more like wasted) trying to master this game. I was staying in a Bed and breakfast in Blackpool about 10 years ago and they had one in the tv room, brought back some happy memories for sure! :D

Nigel

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Just learned that the new Gran Turismo 5 will have 200 new cars and a bunch of new tracks and Polyphony have done a deal with Top Gear and the Top Gear test track will be featured for racers to tackle the reasonably priced car challenge, or just try to beat the Stig in a Ferrari :D

And with crash damage added it sounds worth the five years it has been in the making, for example the Nurbergring has been completely remapped including every lump and bump.

Out early November and I for one cant wait, sad or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryfPen7kvPc

... :D :D

redrevis

Pc Gaming for me. Recently built a new tower. Mainly play COD4 online and use xfire. Recently bought a new gaming mouse, Roccat Kone v2, but can't say i've noticed it make a big difference. It does have some nice features though. 8)

Rushy

noblehead said:
Does anyone remember the arcade game in the 70's called Galaxian, I was addicted to this game as a teenager and spent most of my money (more like wasted) trying to master this game. I was staying in a Bed and breakfast in Blackpool about 10 years ago and they had one in the tv room, brought back some happy memories for sure! :D

Nigel

Have you ever heard of a package called M.A.M.E. Nigel?
The Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator.

See if you can find a decent copy online and you can be back there again in no time!
And this time there's no coin required. ;)

blink

m4z said:
Anyone play World of Warcraft?

Giverny said:
but I've been an avid World of Warcraft player since 2006. I grew up playing games on a regular basis and still remember playing Tetris for the first time!

Another WoW player here :) what do you all play as? i'm alliance and in a guild but thinkin about a move to another guild n maybe a jump to horde :think:

scodger

Haven't play WoW in a few weeks but was thinking about starting to play properly again. What server are you on?
oWBO96F.jpg

blink

i'm on hellscream on the EU server :) if you want i can ping you my real ID so you can see me online although normally on as my main piratepanda

Otenba

Dislikes
peanuts, coffee, spiders, flies, bees, wasps, coffee, coffee sweets, being picked up, being ill, bad sugar levels
Gamer here! ^_^

Mostly PC on Steam or 3DS though these days.

Shall we start a DUK group on Steam perhaps? :p