Videogames

N

NicolaB70

I'm afraid I'm a video games widow! With my husband and 3 sons all having a Xbox, they all play the COD games online and together, drives me mad!! They also play minecraft which I don't mind and they let me play it occasionally!!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
on xbox 360 i like jewel quest& bejewelled.
and on i pad i like bubble witch saga & candy crush saga

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
LittleWolf said:
It's a coproduction with Studio Ghibli (My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away etc) and a very sweet, touching story-driven RPG.

Oh man don't get me started on Studio Ghibli! One of my favourite films ever is My Neighbour Totoro :D and Howl's Moving Castle too. I could keep on listing them forever!

blink

i'm a big World of Warcraft player used to play Call of Duty and things but havent really played any PS3 games in a fair while. Going to buy the new Grand Theft Auto when its out, or after depending how close it is to pay day lol any other WoW players on here?

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
blink said:
i'm a big World of Warcraft player used to play Call of Duty and things but havent really played any PS3 games in a fair while. Going to buy the new Grand Theft Auto when its out, or after depending how close it is to pay day lol any other WoW players on here?
Ex-WoW player here. I quit a few months after Mists of Pandaria came out... my guild kinda fell apart and raiding wasn't the same anymore :(

RichardJ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
When i get a chance its F1 for me, got the youngest in the bedroom so can't kick the wife in there, so i can play on the x-box. Really missing COD but glad i didn't buy the last one would only have played on it about 5 times by now.

general_zod

I think video games are awesome.

I have been a havving "retro" moment recently. So I have been purchasing a few games on XBLA here is my list you should check these out

1. Streetfighter 3 3rd Strike (The tunes in that game are wicked)
2. Metal Gear Solid HD collection (MGS 3 the opening theme reminds me of a james bond them tune think goldfinger)
3. Flashback (omg remake sooo easy)

Do not get me wrong I like new games also. I have been toying with the idea of getting "The last of us" but I just do not have the time recently.

Wow I have been playing games since 1986 when I was a kid.

I am glad that the "yoof" are carrying on the legacy :D

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I love my wiiu just wish they would hurry up and bring more games out!!! Almost finished luigi world. Have to admit if I never hear about minecraft again it may be too soon. I just madd a minecraft cake and all the squares made my eyes go squiffy. Did like making the creeper though :smile:

Attachments

• 1378764856281.jpg
    1378764856281.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 451

LittleWolf

Well done, that's awesome!! I made some Mario cookies a while back

I watched a 'movie' version of the last of us comprised of cutscenes and gameplay. I'd recommend watching it on YouTube if you liked The Road, War of the Worlds, I Am Legend. Book of Eli etc

Why the hell I'd Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFXV have to be released on PS4. I've been waiting for them for around a decade!