Might be losing my job after a visit from Occ. Health

NorthCountryMaid

Write up your account of the meetings you have had with your OH advisor and with your management. Go into as much detail as you can - naming names - so that you have a record of what was said. This could be useful for any later legal action. Do it NOW before your memory of the details starts to fade.

It will also be useful if you have an account from the OH bod when you apply for ESA - the more evidence you have the better your chances are of getting ESA. So get back in touch with the OH bod and ask them to write up a description of how your current industrial industry affects you under the "functional descriptors" used to assess your capacity for work. After the way you have been treated, a clear and sensible letter from the OH expert involved is the least they can do - but do make sure it covers those things which appear on the ESA form. A letter saying "X is unfit for work" won't help you any.

ESA is a minefield - read up on it on the internet. Bit be careful there are a lot of very angry people out there and some of the advice and comment is not altogether helpful for new applicants.

Junior42

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I've just joined this forum having been newly diagnosed and your post struck a chord as I'm also suffering discrimination at work due to diabetes.

I'm unsure of the link between diabetes and trigger finger, but I have had two operations for trigger finger; if you find the injections to not be a satisfactory solution then I fully recommend surgery. It's simple day-case stuff done with a local. Bit sore for a fortnight but after six weeks you're 100% again. It's a permanent fix too. If you're in the Birmingham area PM me and I can recommend a good surgeon.

All the best and sincerely hope everything works out for you.