Just a quick reminder for new years eve.

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
Hi all,
I found out last year if you ask for DIET drinks from a bar just take care as the diet will only get to your glass AFTER the full fat stuff, they normaly use the same tubeing, and we all know how much sugar is in normal coke.
Always ask for bottled drinks.
Graham 1441, T2 for just over a year.

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Thanks for that Graham I'll remember when I have a splash of diet coke in my pint of Vodka :wink:

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Maybe after several pints I won't :roll: :roll:

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Maybe you should have pint of diet coke with just splash of vodka!On second thoughts,maybe not!!

Thirsty

Graham, are you sure about that? All the dispensing systems I've used have seperate lines to each box of syrup together with a line to carbonated water. They're mixed together at the pump head. Have you ever noticed your diet lemonade slightly brown because it contains Cola? I haven't.

smiley

how does it come through the same tubbeing???
i normally see a coca cola1 and then i see a seperate one saying diet coke

SilverAndEbony

How much difference does a little bit of standard coke being flushed out of the pipes REALLY make?
I suspect none of us knows.
:wink:
Or how much of a difference to our glucose control it makes.
I also suspect it's negligible :D

If you're going to have diet coke in your vodka, the alcohol must more than make up for it anyway!
:lol: