55.1 KB · Views: 643

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
All your postings are so amusing... You are all actually making me more aracnophobic!!!!

Just so glad that theres so many of us that are true aracnee's!!!

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Yes daddy-long-legs absolutely terrify me. I don't even dare kill them, or any spider if it comes to that. I have got a plastic spider catcher with a long handle which requires some skill but then I can just catch them and put them outside. It's also useful for wasps and bees which I am frightened of too as they always sting me unless I can catch them first. Bee hives in the apple orchard next door, and wasps nests under the roof tiles and in the dustbin sometimes. But how do all these things get into the house?

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
donnellysdogs said:
All your postings are so amusing... You are all actually making me more aracnophobic!!!!

Just so glad that theres so many of us that are true aracnee's!!!
We should just band together to exterminate all spiders from the United Kingdom. ALL OF THEM!

daisy1 said:
Yes daddy-long-legs absolutely terrify me. I don't even dare kill them, or any spider if it comes to that. I have got a plastic spider catcher with a long handle which requires some skill but then I can just catch them and put them outside. It's also useful for wasps and bees which I am frightened of too as they always sting me unless I can catch them first. Bee hives in the apple orchard next door, and wasps nests under the roof tiles and in the dustbin sometimes. But how do all these things get into the house?
I had one of those plastic spider catchers but I was always so terrified to use it in case the spiders ran off and had babies :shock:

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Why do flies, wasps and bees always come in through open windows and doors and yet cant find their way out again and just end up in closed windows??
They can see us approaching to zap them and fly awsy, so surely they could find that open door or window easier to fly back out?

Flies, wasps and spiders .... Uggh...