Carbs and Cals app

Nikkig

I don't think I'm being thick but my Carbs and Cal app indicated it required an update today, which I completed. When I went to use it, it froze! I deleted it and then tried to re-install it which resulted in a blank screen. I have been to the website and tried to download from there, blank screen again! Anyone else having issues????? Thank you in anticipation :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Nikkig

No probs got a reply as follows in case anyone else has had problems

Thanks for your email below, and apologise for the inconvenience.

We're just having a few server issues at the moment but are working hard to resolve them as quickly as possible. As soon as they are fixed, then App will be back online. Rest assured you won't have to pay again.

Many thanks for your understanding.

H

Hooked

I'm having the same problems. Wish I didn't bother updating it! Up till now it's been invaluable and I'm always using it.

qbix

Just tried using mine for lunch and it worked fine. Maybe the server is back up again now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using DCUK Forum mobile app

H

Hooked

qbix said:
Just tried using mine for lunch and it worked fine. Maybe the server is back up again now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using DCUK Forum mobile app

Just checking mine and I can get into it now, but keeps telling me that it hasn't synced properly when I try to click on a food. :evil:

Balll01

I haven't been able to get on to my app either so I have deleted it. I have then gone to apps to try and find it and reinstall but it's not showing in the apps. Any ideas what's happening? Thanks

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Balll01 said:
I haven't been able to get on to my app either so I have deleted it. I have then gone to apps to try and find it and reinstall but it's not showing in the apps. Any ideas what's happening? Thanks

It's not in the app store for some reason but it will still be in your iTunes. Just delete app from phone, then sync phone back with iTunes.

H

Hooked

I deleted it off in the end up. Spent all last night trying to find it again to reinstall! :x
Got it this morning on my iCloud. Reinstalled it and thankfully now working. Such a palaver!