Mobile application for managing glucose level

Szymon

Hi all!

I would like to ask all you of you for help.
I have created application for mobile devices with Android, which helps managing your glucose level in blood. Among others you can create records, describe them, view history and graphs. Here goes my question:
Could you please take a look at this app and share your feedback?
What feature would you like to have, what you like/dislike?

You can find my Android Diabetes application here.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.szyk.diabetes

Many thanks!

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
Hi I wish I had seen this before I downloaded glucose buddy the other day. I have now down loaded it and will give a try. Although I like glucose buddy I have a few grumbles about it. 1 is I use multiple devices and it would be good to import and export from and to devices as having to imput on an individual device basis is a pain. 2nd it would be good if the notes you can attach to entry had larger area of entry so easyer to read larger entries. 3 a 7, 14, 21, 60, 90, day avrage and maybe a hba1c calculator which I beleive there should be an equation for and able to be worked out given the data. 4th if you look at graph there is a numerical value to the shown points ( high, low, avrage) rather than just a graph at edge that shows its between a certain 5 units. Obviousy these are gripes for a diffrent app but it is very simular app and hopefully could be addressed by yours in whick case I would youse yours instead

Trina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who don't try, negative thinking
From the brief look I've just had, it looks amazing and very useful. The only reason I wouldn't use it is because I'm an Apple person, and as I am now on a pump, I am finding life so much better.

However during my earlier years I would have died for such an app. Well done and I wish you every success with this.