Hello ALL!!

moom1973

Dislikes
Being unhappy
Hello ALL, not long registered so just saying hi to everyone...Really enjoying the forum and all of a sudden not feeling so alone, i'm type 1 Diabetic which I've had 23 years, not very well controlled over the years if im honest but since recently attending a DAFNE course im doing much better and maybe just maybe i'm starting to accept how things are after burying my head firmly in the sand!!

Look forward to making some friends on here, 1 important thing DAFNE taught me is talking to other Diabetics really does help so please say hello and i'll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible :)

Steve x

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Steve!

I'm Kim, type 1 for 7 months. I'm doing doing DAFNE in 2 weeks!

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
hale710 said:
Hi Steve!

I'm Kim, type 1 for 7 months. I'm doing doing DAFNE in 2 weeks!

Cool ! 4 weeks for me ! Looking forward to it ! Good luck with yours !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

moom1973

Dislikes
Being unhappy
Thanks for the replies :) with regards the Dafne course I'm sure you'll take away lots from it, I learnt more about my diabetes in a week than I have in 23 years of trying to figure it out myself! Only regret us I wish I'd of done it a lot longer ago x

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Apologies, welcome moom ! Took you long enough !!

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Steve and welcome to the forum :)

If there is anything you want to know, or if you have a problem, just post and someone will be able to help. Otherwise, just enjoy....

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Hi Steve welcome to the forum, glad to hear you have you managed to extract your head from the beach :wink: