Tv

K

Kat100

Feel good factor ....just watched paradise and downton abbey....now I am looking for a lady's maid and a butler...
Do feel free to apply.....by hand written letter of course...
Lady Kat

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Anyone watch homeland last night ?

I did for the first time last night and found it "gripping" as keep
wondering HOW? he will escape and get home 'now' ...

Anna .

mummy78

Re: R: Tv

Love Homeland! And Sherlock (looking forward to watching series #3), and Perception and Games of Thrones and Da Vinci's demons and Inspector Montalbano and Profilage and a ton of other series ;)

~ Arianna ~

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Looking forward to elementry starting tomorrow, new series 2. The originals, a brand new series starting tomorrow (spin off series from vampire diaries). Also new series of vampire diaries starting next week. Enjoying under the dome, on tonight for now. Hope my sky planner can handle it lol.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Big fan of Downton Abbey and have watched it from the start, the Paradise was good and pleased it's back for a second series :thumbup:

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
I'm hooked on Stephen Kings 'Under the Dome' and 'Bate's Motel' at the moment on Sky :)

mummy78

Re: R: Tv

It's not TV, but I really like two webseries at the moment: Emma Approved (adaptation of Emma by J.Austen) and the lovely The Autobiography of Jane Eyre (adaptation of Jane Eyre, of course :) )

Is anyone watching these webseries on You Tube?

~ Arianna ~

K

Kat100

Nice to know what we are all enjoying watching, love tv on these cosy nights.....even find a treat to nibble...had some nice cheese and an apple last night....bought to me by the downton staff of course.....