grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaggghhhhhhhh sob sob sob.

Being evicted court date set for December 23rd .... job is looking rsyhrr ropey......flu jab made me ill ..... boyfriend is having a depression meltdown. .. I have this blister rash thing on my foot snd its so **** itchy. .

The last grrrr of this post. Im due on :-(

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Shzz46

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who try to tell me what to do
Grrrrr woke up this morning with a gum infection really painful it's my sons wedding on Monday and at the moment I can't eat anything apart from soup any ideas what to take to settle it down

BramHall456

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr non diabetics who give advice. Nondiabetics. who tell you to hurry up when selecting food from a menue. Dinning out chips with every thing.double veg extra.the family who curse us for being to fussy with what we eat.no sugerfree drinks in th e pub I hate coke.Doctors who show you the door as a hint to get lost.unhelpfull nurses who say its not their problem.bitches! Hospitals who refuse to get diabetic friendly food when in residence.chemists who out of stock of common medicines(allways mine).supermarkets that put suger in vast quantities in everything inc. Salt. Soft drinks full of aspartame suger replacement knowing it tobe. a poisen. God I can go on and on. Diabeties is one of the worst illnesses to hit mankind and its thousands of years old yet nobody has found a cure. Yet we go to the moon!!! And those of you who think you have brought iton yourself,forget it. Even cats and dogs get it, even thin people get it.even terresa may has got it a goverment minister of all thing. Your all knackeren including me so try an d cheer up.

N

NicolaB70

GGRRRRRRRRRRR....after getting through 3 stages of a job interview, my son has just been informed he's not been successful. :sad:

Sent from my KFTT using DCUK Forum mobile app

Cupcaake32

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dubstep made in chelsea
I love the grrrrrr thread !!! My grrrrrrrr is a person whos mums sisters boyfruends aunts grandmothers cousins daughter HAD diabetes yh not even has yh she died of a heart attack not even diabetes realted oh be careful u mightdie that way yhh cheers hugely overweight customer with 4 largely obese roly children yes i weigh 11 1/2 stone but im 5 7 and suit my frame not 5 2 and samd width waddling up to the counter while i was talking to anothrr type 1 7 year old lad who i was helping work out his carbs and insulin scared the poor thing who then started crying so i had to console him and explain to her thatbwas uncalled for and rude to but in to a conversation she had no point of vieew in!!! She siad sorry to me amd had to appologize to one VERY ANGRY mummy all fun at my mcdonalds

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
For the gum infection, Corodyl mouthwash is good if it's only a minor infection, otherwise - the dentist and antibiotics.

Shzz46

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who try to tell me what to do
Hi thunder got the mouthwash and antibiotics hopefully it's gone by Monday

DonnaC-T

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Grrrr to yet another night of attempting to do a basal test and failing miserably. This time stated testing at 10.30 every hour got all the way to 4.30 and went low.
So close! I'll try again tonight :/

Signs

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morganator said:
BT call centres, 45 mins and I'm homicidal :-/

. . . and then they put you on hold and you either get back to where you started or cut off . . .