Yeay!! :)

hornplayer

We've got the Grrrrrr! Thread, - and very satisfying/successful it is too!

Thought it might be nice to a general UN - grrrrrrr thread to air the little things that make us smile on a day to day basis.

Yeay away!

hornplayer

I'll get it rolling.

Finished arranging Jurassic Park last night and, today, the kids nailed it. First rehearsal!

Really proud of them! (And a bit relieved!)

Yeay!!!!! :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

hornplayer

Little pupil came on his first junior brass day course yesterday. Severe behavioural problems. - Had the head teacher of his school on speed dial - when she wasn't phoning to check on him!

He behaved like an angel and had the biggest grin on his face all day! :)

Daff

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Brussel sprouts and aubergines...
Well HP! Not many Un-Grrr's are there? :D
I haven't had a Grrrrrr yet so can't really have an Un-Grrrrr... Is everyone's life so full of Grrrrrrrrr's? :lol: :lol:

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
yeay!! its halloween :) i love dressing up and scareing the kids, but anyway back to halloween, we always have a little party with the kids and there friends and go not trick or treating (pumpkin houses only) i live right next to a big primary school so its like trick or treat oxford street down my road, loads of fun!

ill leave the cant eat any sweets bit for the grr thread lol

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
yeay!! its halloween :) i love dressing up and scareing the kids, but anyway back to halloween, we always have a little party with the kids and there friends and go not trick or treating (pumpkin houses only) i live right next to a big primary school so its like trick or treat oxford street down my road, loads of fun!

ill leave the cant eat any sweets bit for the grr thread lol

N

NicolaB70

My hubby and kids brought me a jumper for my birthday yesterday and he picked up the wrong size but I still tried it on to find that it fits and it's 2 sizes smaller then what I was 6 months ago. So yay me [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]