That's great news Cupcake :thumbup:

Cupcaake32

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dubstep made in chelsea
And today i got a phone call saying that it has been changed as the consulyant is reducing his patient load (always me i might add) and my appoinment is now 6 weeks away not 1 grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I was really excited

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Keith300-01

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Strong wind
I have had my app and I learned more on the forum than at the doc's signed a letter to say I'm wanting to be put on a pump and got a link on a email as homework it is 3 years old ! But I did it now I have to wait until the new year to go on the list then up to a 6 month wait to go back in to learn about the pump , pump saline for a week after getting it then on to insulin
I've got 3 years of 4+ tests a day , been on DAFNE , and have lost my hypo awareness been diabetic 30 years so I'm not new to it , I was all excited but seams a long road still to go might just be to being in north east Scotland and other places being larger and more doctors I'm unsure but good luck and post how you get on , keith

Starting on the slow road to looking after my self doing small steps so I can feel the benefits before moving on ;) x

QuirkyBit

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Waiting to see if I get approved for a pump, should receive a call in a couple of weeks. It's annoying when they move appointments like that.

april9092

Took me two years and been on over 4 years best thing for me and they would have to kill me before they have got it back. it is fabulous.