WORD ASSOCIATION GAME 4

bobi

I don't mean to seem dim but I don't know which thread to post on. I joined last week and posted on the intro thread but got no response. I have looked around the site and found that most posts seem to be here so can anyone tell me how to get acquainted with this site please? Looking forward to getting involved.

bobi

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
bobi said:
I don't mean to seem dim but I don't know which thread to post on. I joined last week and posted on the intro thread but got no response. I have looked around the site and found that most posts seem to be here so can anyone tell me how to get acquainted with this site please? Looking forward to getting involved.

bobi

You would do better to start your own thread rather than using an existing thread then members will see it.

Go to Board Index, select the appropriate forum you want to post in from the list, then select New Topic.

Hope this helps.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
security (but maybe ripoff :shock: )

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
cherish :cuddle: :thumbup: :D