Christmas...

claymic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Love Christmas. We used to put decorations up at beginning of December. Can't wait to go to parents house for Christmas and enjoy them all

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

LaughingHyena

Bit too early for me, we'll probably put our up mid December.. Outdoor lights may go up a bit earlier but won't get turned on till then.

We went out for a meal form my birthday this year, the first week in September. The harvester already had a tree, lights tinsel, the works up! I presume it was part of promoting their Christmas menu but even so, the children hadn't even go back to school form the summer holidays :crazy:

Paul_c

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
that reminded me, got to take the lego advent calenders round to the grandkids :)

Janiept

Expert
Oh but they do.
My son (40) recently went to Legoland (with his girlfriend and her son) and bought HIMSELF a very expensive kit.
I don't think he is ever going to grow up :roll: :lol:

N

NicolaB70

Horn player, your never to old!, when ever any of my 3 boys have had Lego sets to build, my hubby is the 1st one there to "help" build it. My youngest had a space shuttle, rocket and moon buggies lego sets once, I think hubby had more fun helping to build them and "test" them after. He's 43 and owns a couple of the Lego technics kits as well

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Hmmm... So Horn player wants Lego! It's a good job "Santa" has a) a computer, and b) is Type 2 IDDM ;)

punto53

Just come home bought new Christmas tree not yet putting it up but had to buy new one as old one was too big for new home. But I now have to buy (much too my other half's belief) new lights baubles etc., have to buy different colors so should be nice change!!:) :)

K

Kat100

Now you have reminded me I need a hair trim, and have to buy a few presents, have cut back on cards, buy gifts for RSPCA instead like to help the animals x

luceeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I've got to go for my hba1c tomorrow, so have decided to book the day off and go into town after and attempt to do my christmas shopping.
Wonder what the odds are off me doing all my shopping in one trip? lol.

K

Kat100

Hope you did your Christmas shopping all in a day, bought oh some gifts today, beginning to enjoy it...never know what I am looking for though.... Lol Kat x

luceeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I did manage to get everything in a day. But not in the way that I expected!
Went into Birmingham expecting to get everything, came back with nothing. Not even some wrapping paper. So I went on the internet, ordered everything. My bank probably had kittens seeing all the transactions... but never mind, it's done. Just got to wait for everything to arrive!

K

Kat100

Great way to shop, hope your hba1c want well for you...
Birmingham, I was born near there.