Pump beeping with no screen instructions?

samuraigwen

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've only recently had my pump fitted so I'm pretty new to this.

My pump keeps beeping at me one high one low one high. There's no messages alerts or instructions etc coming on screen or no symbols that are not usually displayed (reservoir, time and battery) the battery is full and the reservoir still has two bars and I'm not using it in conjunction with a CGM. Can anyone tell me what this means please?

ivinghoe

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
professional football
Hi there.. you will probably need to let people know which pump you have so they give you help with the beeps :)

Lucypieee

Dislikes
Diabetes
Have you tried going into utilities on the menu and selecting selftest? If there's something wrong then that will tell you.

It does beep when it finishes insulin doses if you've split the dose for instance.
If you keep hearing the beeps and you're worried, give Medtronic a call! They're very helpful and will walk you through how to stop it / find out what it is.

Sent from Diabetes.co.uk Forum App

samuraigwen

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I hadn't tried that no, the pump clinic haven'. Shown me all the features yet and I'. Scared to ho playing with them incase they tell me off haha.
It was a persistent beep instead of a one off. In the end I just changed everything (set, battery, reservoir) and tthankfully the beeping ceased :) hopefully this will not happen again, I'm gonna write it off as a pump mystery

Thanks for your reply though, don't know why . Didn't tthink to just call them! Will bare in mind for future