Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people

hornplayer

- friendship bracelets are easy to make and only need a few lengths of coloured thread or wool. - don't know if you have a craft shop near you? My local Hobby Craft sells pick and mix beads, a beaker full for three or four pounds. - one of those and some elastic and she has days worth of things to make and keep or give to her friends? - little packets of sequins she can stick or sew onto bags or clothes? Buttons even?

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

hornplayer

Oops! Sorry! How old is he?? - Lego? - maybe a few bits a day to build into something over the month? Marbles games? Those little penny power race cars? Power balls? Anything slimy? - take a look in the toys r us stocking filler/party favour section? - I had a little spinning top once that lit up and played White Christmas while it spun. Apparently it was a pound from BHS. - I literally played with it til I wore it out. - think I was about 30 at the time? Had a little purple mini once too. Tiny thing. Still got that, must be at least 20 years old. :)

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Brandon1* said:
Thank you any stocking ideas please

Hello Brandon1* :) May I suggest you Google "Hawkins Bazaar". They have some really great stocking fillers and unusual gifts in all price ranges :)

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
:) You're welcome Brandon..... I hope you eventually find some interesting, fun bits for his stocking. Not an easy task! ;)

Er1nye5

I am of the mind that sugar free usually means filled with a lot of junk which isn't good either, so I opt for a Hotel Chocolate advent calendar and get the dark chocolate one. It has less sugar then say a cadbury's one but tastes a million times better and as long as you don't plan on eating it all in one sitting (!!!) it should be ok. It is a bit pricey but oh so worth it - it's only once a year so why not splurge just a bit at xmas?

Hotel Chocolate Advent Calendars