Monitor level

A

AnnieC

Can you tell me if my level is good or not.
Lunch of cold turkey with a salad of spinach tomato cucumber a few olives and 2 ryvita with cheese spread. Before level was 5.8 after 2 hours was 6.6 was that alright or would that level mean the ryvita was bad..trying that as I really miss bread

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
AnnieC said:
Lunch of cold turkey with a salad of spinach tomato cucumber a few olives and 2 ryvita with cheese spread. Before level was 5.8 after 2 hours was 6.6 was that alright or would that level mean the ryvita was bad..trying that as I really miss bread

i would like my before number a little lower (im type 2) but with that before number id be happy with my after number :thumbup:

waitrose and some morrisons do a bread called "livlife" which is better for us to eat, if your looking for a carb reduction, i cant eat bread without spikes but i can eat livlife. i also miss bread and this is nice, weird but nice

A

AnnieC

Andy12345 said:
AnnieC said:

i would like my before number a little lower (im type 2) but with that before number id be happy with my after number :thumbup:

waitrose and some morrisons do a bread called "livlife" which is better for us to eat, if your looking for a carb reduction, i cant eat bread without spikes but i can eat livlife. i also miss bread and this is nice, weird but nice

Thanks I will try that as I do miss toast with my breakfast