Forum app

anteater2012

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
People who don't listen to others i.e. the 8 members of this forum I have put on ignore as they talk such utter **** all the time. This now includes the member who thinks they are a moderator.
I found that after the main forum updated, I would be prompted to update the app version. My tablet is set to to check for updates automatically, but you might have to go to your version of the app store and check for updates.
Eater of Ants

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Mine does as well. Sign in from Homepage.
Happy Xmas everyone
Cheers
I found that after the main forum updated, I would be prompted to update the app version. My tablet is set to to check for updates automatically, but you might have to go to your version of the app store and check for updates.
Eater of Ants

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Thanks for that,had a look from my iPad at apps, said I was up to date, but still not refreshed from app. Not to much a headache to come in by homepage. And at moment signed in.
Cheers
John

Pompeygirl

Im going to have to say goodbye... Its a week since my app worked and having to keep signing in this way is a headache. Its so annoying

Pompeygirl

Its rubbish. It was working fine could dip in and out of it all the time, follow threads and keep up to speed. It really helped me when first diagnosed, this is more trouble than its worth

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Try deleting app, then re instal it as its free. Thats what I did automatically get the updated version. Works much the same with a few extras :)

FurryCub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Football
I had the same issue, restarted my phone and it then downloaded the new app without prompting, started it up and working fine.

2christine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I dont know how i can delete it from the kindle, please can someone explain.

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I dont know how i can delete it from the kindle, please can someone explain.

* From the Home screen, tap *Apps*.
* Tap the *Device* tab to view apps that have been downloaded to your device.
* Press and hold the app you'd like to remove, and then tap *Remove from Device*.

Once you've done that, re install it and hopefully will have a working updated version.

Reactions: 2 people

Madbazoo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Overnight my ipad said it had updated the app to fix the bugs. Then I tried to use it but still getting the old message that it might be out all day. How many more days to fix it. Terrible service and still no explanations.

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Not tried delete of app on my iPad yet but still getting message of network down!! Just still staying logged in. Anticipate if I delete app my info and passwords will still be okay.
Johnroy

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
I have same problem with app on my iPhone. I contacted Giverny who informed me it's because Apple have got to accept the new license and is only a temporary problem.

Madbazoo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have same problem with app on my iPhone. I contacted Giverny who informed me it's because Apple have got to accept the new license and is only a temporary problem.
Apple have put the updated app into the iTunes store but it doesn't work

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Hi there, deleted the app on iPad went to update and still does not work. Will continue via homepage.
Cheers