I pad app not working?

cally

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I can't get the forum to work on my ipad. I have deleted and re-installed it but it just gives me a message which says it is undergoing maintenance with a blank screen. Help please?

cally

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ok just seen other thread. Seems lots of people having same problem! Its very annoying but at least I know its not just me.

A

AnnieC

I can't get the forum to work on my ipad. I have deleted and re-installed it but it just gives me a message which says it is undergoing maintenance with a blank screen. Help please?

Me to is there a solution ??

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
They are awaiting approval from Apple so hopefully sorted soon.

Madbazoo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
In the meantime you can access the forum by loading 'Tapatalk' from the iTunes store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Q007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who tell lies.
My GP (Dr Doom).

If you have an iPad 1 like me, then you can't use the app, it's too old now. If you have an iPad 2 or 3 then you can, you just need to upgrade the software version to IOS 6 or above. You CAN get the forum on an iPad 1 just use google to do it. I have written to the software boys on here and they do plan to put a fix in place for older iPads. Hope this helps, Q..

A

AnnieC

If you have an iPad 1 like me, then you can't use the app, it's too old now. If you have an iPad 2 or 3 then you can, you just need to upgrade the software version to IOS 6 or above. You CAN get the forum on an iPad 1 just use google to do it. I have written to the software boys on here and they do plan to put a fix in place for older iPads. Hope this helps, Q..

I have an iPad 2 and IOS 7 but still can't get the app

Q007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who tell lies.
My GP (Dr Doom).
I have IOS 7 and I still can't get the app

Oh, sorry. I've been in contact with one of the IT guys on this site and that's where the into came from. Have you tried;; double click the back button, press & hold the app icon till it wobbles, then press the cross to delete it then restart you iPad, then reinstall the app. Forgive me if I'm writing this as "noddy does sort an app out" but that might work. If not, then get in touch with the techie guys on this site. Top left on this page says "bugs & glitches" click there. Good luck then. Q..

A

AnnieC

Oh, sorry. I've been in contact with one of the IT guys on this site and that's where the into came from. Have you tried;; double click the back button, press & hold the app icon till it wobbles, then press the cross to delete it then restart you iPad, then reinstall the app. Forgive me if I'm writing this as "noddy does sort an app out" but that might work. If not, then get in touch with the techie guys on this site. Top left on this page says "bugs & glitches" click there. Good luck then. Q..
Yes I have tried that but still no joy I will ask the techies

Shzz46

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who try to tell me what to do
I was having same trouble on my iPad then I got an update for the app it's working fine now check your updates

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

B

badcat

I was having same trouble on my iPad then I got an update for the app it's working fine now check your updates

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

I got an update too, but it's still not working - just get a message saying the site is undergoing maintenance so I still just access via google