Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
hmmmm can anyone squeeze your melons or is it just kevin?

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Andy You leave FATBIRDS Melon alone. ...It's ALL Mine !

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Reality check for my cook/husband, he didn't just read the first post as l suggested (but hoped he would read more) he is slowly reading through, Dyslexia means it is slow but he said that it isnt just Kman it is everyone on here is opening his eyes to why l am as l am over food and exercise. He has found it emotional and an eye opener and giving him a respect for those with diabetes, and can see why l am hassling him over exercise even more now and diet.

MID

I hope Andy is getting though the posts, if you want I'll send stuff via PM to help him see what it can mean !

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
RED ALERT LOOK Out everyone, the Goverment has decided we are all OBESE and eating too much sugar AGAIN. !!!

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Many thanks Kman, but at the moment he is fine with the forum as he is reading everyones stories to see how it has affected life in general.

My DN was meant to have sent my details off for the desmond course in November, l rang them yesterday..nothing received so booked on for next week. He is coming with me as he wants to learn. All kudos to him he is doing his best but your posts have been the kick he needed.

The only thing is l am at the poddy at 09:10 then downstairs to the course... *sighs* l am so not looking forward to the poddy

MID

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I did the Desmond. .... it works for some !!!!!!

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Night All, I am completely drained, and my legs are screaming in pain, pray for me to sleep, last night was only 20 minutes sleep,

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good evening folks, I'm still in considerable pain, but will quite probably be around tonight, thinking at the moment about further posts / revelations which I hope to be ready very soon indeed,

fi@no32

Hi Kevin, so sorry you're going through this horrible time. I relate to your story as I'm 2 years down the line and totally ignoring my diabetes, dismissing all the advice and generally being completely unmotivated to do anything about my diet. But now I feel that by continuing to disregard my problem I am disregarding your situation, so am 100% resolved to stick to a healthy diet, take more exercise and get my HBA1C done regularly.

I don't want to sound melodramatic but you have saved me Kevin and I owe you a huge thank you for putting in black and white what lies ahead if I continue on my current path.

I haven't read all your replies but I'm sure you've had dozens of offers of support and friendship, however if you need one more I'm here.

Much love x

Reactions: 8 people

fatbird

Don't worry about Kevin too much-he has been squeezing my melon for years!

Just ask him.:***:

FB

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
FB. You said you wouldn't tell. !!

fatbird

I am going to the Tabloids with a kiss and tell story-unless Kevin pays me off! He squeezed my melon then dumped me!

FB

Reactions: 2 people

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
*Scream* l hope you realise how this is affecting my poor innocent mind l am going into shock OMG mortified
JC_cupidgirl.gif

MID the innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.