mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
It had a point on post 1. Lets share success stories.......

Quote -
I want to see more positive success stories on these forums. Who is with me......

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
On this point I totally agree, on some of your other opinions, maybe not. However, that 's what forum's are all about ! Differences of opinion :)

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
This forum is the ideal place for people who are often new and confused, thus frustrated and angry about having to deal with diabetes. We have a section to encourage people to post their success stories... So if you have one, by all means feel free to post it there :)

Reactions: 7 people

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It had a point on post 1. Lets share success stories.......

Quote -
I want to see more positive success stories on these forums. Who is with me......

If everyone had success and felt 100% happy, what would be the need for this forum, as suggested post a positive on the appropriate thread.

Reactions: 2 people

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Attachments

• 1389477600096.jpg
    1389477600096.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: 2 people

Mongoose39uk

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sprouts
I sometimes think the most useful thing to know about forums is knowing when to step away from the keyboard.

Not good at taking my own advice :cool:

Reactions: 5 people

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
I sometimes think the most useful thing to know about forums is knowing when to step away from the keyboard.

Not good at taking my own advice :cool:
Any thread has got it's own natural lifespan ! It's easy to see it coming to an end. Lively debate soon turns to personal attack and so follows silence lol ! And we move on !

Reactions: 4 people

monkeynuts

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I just asked the wifey how big are your wheels (front needs replacing) and she responds get the measuring tape out. Brill :) most likely the wrong place to post but it amused me.

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
The problem with success is who gets to decide what is successful.

I'm not clear what kind of success this thread is referring to. Are we talking success at controlling diabetes or success in life (for want of a better word)? In either case different people will judge success individually and what one person thinks is successful maybe seen as a total waste of time and effort by others.

chubbyian

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Arrogance
Oww Oww I have a success story to share, I successfully got a job because I am diabetic, WOO WOO, But it doesn't end there, I managed t get laid off because I am diabetic, So I sued the company for discrimination, then got all the benefits that we can. You know the ones us T2 gwt, buy your own meter, and test strips, all the help from the dietitians etc. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: what a stupid thread this is :spam::spam::spam::spam: :rolleyes::bag::dummy::dummy1::clown::clown::facepalm::wacky::wacky:

hawnet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
judgemental people, billy liars,
Forums like this are a great way for people to learn about the sudden changes in thier life, and not everybody has the same drive as you monkeynuts.