thank you

mrs gimli

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Racists or hatred. Disrespect for people.
Just a small thanks as although I have a long way to go..with the nice advice from this forum and the threads to read I've got from weight 14.7stone to 12.9 in six weeks and from levels of almost 10 on the machine to yesterday 6.9 was real happy sight..I'm sure I will go up and down as I get a hang of it all. But the advice I've had has started me of fab..so thank you..

Reactions: 4 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
congratulations :) terrific effort by YOU :) your amazing

janewatt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done - on both your achievements and realistic, positive attitude to future.

Best wishes,
Jane

chubbyian

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Arrogance
Just a small thanks as although I have a long way to go..with the nice advice from this forum and the threads to read I've got from weight 14.7stone to 12.9 in six weeks and from levels of almost 10 on the machine to yesterday 6.9 was real happy sight..I'm sure I will go up and down as I get a hang of it all. But the advice I've had has started me of fab..so thank you..
:wideyed: WOW well done you :facepalm: yes you might have got advice from here, but YOU did it;) I for one and so proud of you :D that is so good :singing: (singing your praises)

mrs gimli

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Racists or hatred. Disrespect for people.
Thank you all but when people are dx and have no advice offered this forum was such a welcome site..that and being told to eat starch and pot bread ect..had I don't that I'm convinced I'd still be way up there in numbers. The low carb is hard to do and take in but it works

Reactions: 3 people