Reverse Your Diabetes Today - Scam?

monkeynuts

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi there

Has anyone purchased these books that are advertised on FB. I'm 100% sceptical and cannot find any independent reviews online. If anyone has purchased these I would like to know the results?

The books are by Dr Robert O. Young, M.S., D.Sc., Ph.D.
Regards

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Safe to say you can't reverse type 1 but you can control it, save your money buddy:)

Reactions: 4 people
C

catherinecherub

If you want to listen to his rubbish, he reckons he can cure Type 1

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
I get those ads on FB too-I just delete and block 'em-snake oil salesmen if ever I saw one!

Reactions: 2 people

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
People who do this for their own selfish greed need to face prosecution imo

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 4 people

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Funny, my Facebook keeps showing me ads for "herbal penis enlargement" ! do you think someone is trying to tell me something :)

Reactions: 6 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Funny, my Facebook keeps showing me ads for "herbal penis enlargement" ! do you think someone is trying to tell me something :)

Tell Mrs Mo to stop posting those ads on your page:D

Reactions: 6 people

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
That could make sense Noblehead ! Maybe she has enquired on my behalf ? How kind of her lol !

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If you want to be cured of your diabetes, I do it for £5000 via Remote Psychic Surgery from my practice in the Cayman Islands. PayPal accepted.

monkeynuts

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was at a business networking event this morning and a gentlemen was talking about 'Amazing Molecules' ([link removed - please don't post links to commercial websites]). I assume this is some sort of pyramid selling scheme. Has anyone come across redox signalling? I've never heard of it. If anyone has taken any it would be interesting to hear about the effects? It may just be salt water as he wouldn't let me have a free sample :)

monkeynuts

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you. What an interesting read. He is going to call me tomorrow, that will be fun :)

monkeynuts

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just received his email..
Hi Paul

Good to meet you today and thanks for your time. It is quite a challenge trying to explain the extent of the ASEA product in 40 seconds or for that matter in a 1-2-1 session. I hope that I have caused you to have some curiosity and an interest to look into it more deeply.

If you visit [link removed] there is a product section on the home page and The ASEA Breakthrough will explain the science. In the video section lower down the home page there is the Metabolite Study which explains the findings of an independent research project at one of world’s leading Human Performance labs. This focuses on the benefits for athletes and people that work out but it also explains that ASEA has a positive impact on our bodies within 7 days, whether we are athletes or not.

The most frequent benefits that people using ASEA find are improved sleep quality, increased energy and greater mental clarity.
Based on my criteria (ASEA is applicable to any human being!) you will know people that would benefit from taking ASEA. I would put them into 4 categories:

People that are proactive in managing their health (they watch what they eat, drink loads of water and take plenty of exercise)
People with unresolved health problems (and maybe stuck with taking medication / pain relief for life)
Athletes / sports people interested in gaining some competitive edge or just improving fitness levels
People looking for additional streams of income

Feel free to fire any questions at me as they arise.
Look forward to catching up on Thursday between 9 and 10

Last edited by a moderator:

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Most of the income earned by people who have these 'wealth generation ideas' is made from attendance fees, dvd and book sales. They never make much from the idea as it is presented.

Most of the attendees who claim to make money by following the advice have spent considerably more on seminar fees and buying the books and/or dvds. Yet, they delude themselves into thinking that they are in profit.

The easiest way to make money is to exploit other people's weaknesses, fast/junk food being an example.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Hi guys, just a quick note: please don't post links to the offending websites here. Doing so will only help them gain more publicity. Thanks!