Need to make a veg evening meal, suggestions for what i have, Roasted,Fried or raw.

jimmyr

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Government Leaders who feel they are the owner of ME.
Hi Guys and Girls, i am looking for my evening meal, i have had Breakfast and Lunch shakes but am stuck for evening low cal, didn't get out today as had someone come round, checked fridge i have Couple of nice sweet peppers "Red And Yellow", i also have some cauliflower, have Onions and that's about it lol.
How much of this will i need roasted to make up 200 calories, does anyone know.

Thanks

suejat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi Guys and Girls, i am looking for my evening meal, i have had Breakfast and Lunch shakes but am stuck for evening low cal, didn't get out today as had someone come round, checked fridge i have Couple of nice sweet peppers "Red And Yellow", i also have some cauliflower, have Onions and that's about it lol.
How much of this will i need roasted to make up 200 calories, does anyone know.

Thanks
ND website reccomends 250g veg per day-------

jimmyr

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Government Leaders who feel they are the owner of ME.
Thanks Guys, i am going to go with 250g of stir fry the Links you both sent are great, Yorksman i will certainly be giving that roasted peppers n Cauliflower a go, probably tomorrow, looks good, maybe i will have to leave the cheese out though.
And Catherinecherub, some nice ideas from that paper, i am going with stir fry today, had just enough peppers and Onions lol..
Yes Sue made it up to the 250g

Thanks

Jim