Diet only
I am a chisit ! Living at sutton on sea

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

FatGenes999

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Smug health care professionals; pretense, pomposity and presumptuousness; people who have a disregard for other people's health and safety; being "fenced-in"; arbitrary authority; nonsensical rules; political correctness; stupidity that masquerades as profundity.
American New Yorker here, currently residing in Upper Midwest USA.
"Hi" from the States!:D

Reactions: 2 people

Tessybear

thats just down the road from me, well down the train line anyways :)

I am currently in the south west of somerset, but I've lived all over. I'm a London lass, I was born there then the family went north, roamed around the middle of England a bit before heading south!
I love Somerset I spend a lot of time in Minehead, x x x

I like where I live, right next to the sea :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

alohanicky2009

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fish , bad manners,
Now live in a rural village called Reawla near Hayle in Cornwall but as a child spent growing up in a fishing village called Newlyn, also in Cornwall, people from Newlyn are known as "Bucca's "

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Last edited by a moderator:

FatGenes999

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Smug health care professionals; pretense, pomposity and presumptuousness; people who have a disregard for other people's health and safety; being "fenced-in"; arbitrary authority; nonsensical rules; political correctness; stupidity that masquerades as profundity.
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to West Yorkshire :)

You lucky gal! :joyful: I'm jealous!!!!
I'm planning a return trip to the UK, hopefully for a much longer stay this time. Probably to the Newcastle region so I can be near the ocean. Hope you enjoy it there.

Fallgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You lucky gal! :joyful: I'm jealous!!!!
I'm planning a return trip to the UK, hopefully for a much longer stay this time. Probably to the Newcastle region so I can be near the ocean. Hope you enjoy it there.

Been here nearly 3 years now and love it. :) I love visiting the coast, especially Scarborough. Hope you manage a nice, long visit next time!

Reactions: 3 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Been here nearly 3 years now and love it. :) I love visiting the coast, especially Scarborough. Hope you manage a nice, long visit next time!

funny how the grass is always greener, ill kill to live in the states, I've been 3 times on holidays and love it love it love it, my wife won't move :( when its time to leave i sit in the middle of the road hoping to get hit by a car so i can stay even if it means being in hospital lol

Fallgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
funny how the grass is always greener, ill kill to live in the states, I've been 3 times on holidays and love it love it love it, my wife won't move :( when its time to leave i sit in the middle of the road hoping to get hit by a car so i can stay even if it means being in hospital lol

OMG LOL! When you get that $50,000 bill for your hospital stay, you'll rethink that. ;) There is a lot I miss about the US, but I still prefer living here. :)

Fallgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ohhh, okay. I didn't know that. You can get hit then. Bwaaa! Where did you visit?