Is it weird that I urinate Robinson's Sugarfree Fruit Juice?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Robinson's Fruit Juice
Hey, i was recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. (I guess i'm part of the gang now!)

I've been drinking and buying Robinson's Sugarfree Fruit Juice for a while and i recently found out that i've been urinating Robinson's Sugarfree fruit juice instead of urine and i'm starting to get worried.

I really need some help.

Cheers

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i am type 2 but ive heard folks say that keytones smell sweet, could it be that maybe?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
type 1s will be along soon with something useful im sure, you could make a fortune, you could get to together with that fella on the advert that turns everything he touches into skittles and start a snack company, zero outlay 100% profit

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Robinson's Fruit Juice
type 1s will be along soon with something useful im sure, you could make a fortune, you could get to together with that fella on the advert that turns everything he touches into skittles and start a snack company, zero outlay 100% profit

This is good stuff, i appreciate your input, i'll email skittles in the morning. Cheers man

P.S you didn't answer my question?

Glen

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, DIY, winter,
If you're blood sugars are high, say over 13 your kidneys will start to remove excess sugar from your blood making your urine sweet. Tasting urine has been used to DX diabetes!

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
It's a shame I couldn't learn that trick ! It'd be happy hour every weekend lol ! 2 beers for the price of 1

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
you arent, it may be that your drinking alot and it takes like it, when i eat asparagus my wee smells like asparagus, if i ever tasted it, it may even taste of asparagus but it isnt no more is your wee pure fruit juice, unless you have had a bladder and kidney bypass (opinion only) but i reckon its impossible

Glen

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, DIY, winter,
what happens when you eat sausages? .....................................