Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
You just lost your bet and dont forget you not going to escape me forever even if you stick a phalanx of Angels between us! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Nah Mummy can't catch me. ... she runs barefoot. I got rocket up my Butt

Reactions: 2 people

2christine

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
that's good just don't like to think of you suffering. regards to wendie and the kids.xxx

roseugine

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
rudeness loud music in shops cruelty in any form to human or animal.,cold weather being fat getting old
Hi Kevin
just want you to know im still reading all your text sorry I upset you last time,Its my birthday today 66yrs young feel very lucky to be here.Ithought Id learned my lesson but I am so stupid at times I know I shouldn't drink started celebrating my birthday yesterday with wine and gin.Boy am I paying today I have never felt so ill serves me right.No more booze or me its just not worth it.Glad you and wendy had a lovely day you both deserve it.sendig you all my love hugs MargaretXX

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Margaret. ... you've never upset me sweetie, and I really hope I never gave the impression you have, PLEASE Don't ever think you have, I'm very thick skinned anyway, and I am certain your never stupid, hey we can all be forgiven for celebrating birthdays, I'm just so sorry your Suffering today, but hey we will chalk that one up to experience right LOL. !

Many Happy Returns anyway, it is really great your still reading the thread, I'm always glad when people keep coming back, love and hugs. xxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
It's not the dying, it's the realisation
Hey Brat how you and the family today Xxxx

WENDIE is ROFLHAO at that comment Mummy, I see it as a Declaration of WAR .... I might start chucking Mucky Nappies around, and my Dummy out the Wheelchair !

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just back from Shopping and Breakfast in town Sorry slightly naughty, I am paying for the trip though, in extreme pain, so I'm not getting away with it, I need to go rest and take extra morphine, Latest folks,

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
You sling your dummy and it will placed in you where the sun doesn't shine....dirty nappies l will drape over your head
Was just thinking the dirty nappies will do you a favor and attract flies for you while you space out :woot:

Sleep well hope the morphine kicked in...

MID;)

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
You sling your dummy and it will placed in you where the sun doesn't shine....dirty nappies l will drape over your head
Was just thinking the dirty nappies will do you a favor and attract flies for you while you space out :woot:

Sleep well hope the morphine kicked in...

MID;)

Hehehe, Sorry not been about much, needed a little time away, spent time with WENDIE, I'm sure you understand mummy, love and hugs catch you tomorrow,

nok1888

I'm one, sorry, BEEN one of the "it'll never happen to me" crowd but got a bit of a fright last week at the doctors so I've started to turn things around. Your story has hit me hard as well, I don't want to end up with all your complications and pain. Thanks for sharing

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nok Thanks for your post, and I hope you can turn things around, My case is the extreme, but you don't want to ignore Diabetes ad it's complication, even the lesser ones are not nice, Take Care,

Best Regards.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
YIPPEE HOORAY. No I've not been cured. .... but my lovely lovely QUICKIE JIVE M POWERCHAIR is being delivered to me at around 2:30PM this afternoon, I'll be free, able to get about on my own, and the really fantastic suspension on the chair will take out most of the bumps meaning I should have a much more pain free journey in it. .... boy that means SO much to me, Life is looking so much better now, Right now who am I going to drop in on for a nice cup of tea. ?

Reactions: 10 people

connie104

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Great news Kevin you will be whizzing around like a kid with a new toy . Kettles always on for a cuppa ! x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks Connie, put kettle on. ... I'm on my way. ... I love Gingernut Biscuits btw,

LOL. !

Status
Not open for further replies.