Anyone for friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45091
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 45091

Wanted to put a post, give ya quick story been diabetic 23 years aged 33 ohhh young 33 lol decided don't really like this thing anymore just thought if theres anyone Type 1 or knows someone Type 1 on facebook add me would love to add fellow people to rant too. names Danny Houghton from DERBY. profile pic me and 2 kids.

clucker34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Rudeness
Hi,
I'm clare, 35 and diabetic for 33 yrs! Totally get where your coming from I'm done with it too and since having my son in 2011 things are going downhill slowly! I'll find you on FB, myself and the hubby in pic x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

midlands girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I live near Ashby de la Zouch (used to live in Belper near Derby). Just turned 50 (a very young 50 of course!), diabetic type 1 for 13 years. Sick to the back teeth of it at the moment, including recent treatment by my GP. Would love to have moan to someone who understands what I'm talking about ... Will look you up on FB :)) EJ

Chezzy89

Hi I'm Cheryl 25 been diabetic for 16 years would love people to talk n rant too add me on Facebook if youz like Cheryl An Izzy Fredericks profile pic is of my little girl & I live in Barrow in Furness xxx

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App