Original Limu

Lynda Kay

Greetings,

Before I share our story, I'll say up front that I am a distributor of the nutritious superfood (not an herbal remedy) that we believe has given my diabetic husband more time here with us and a better quality of life. We've never marketed any of the health products we have used over the years, but became distributors of this product so we could buy it at distributor cost. The company does compensate us when those we share with make a purchase. But that's not the reason why we share and as you read our story I hope you'll come to realize that.

Ara had been a diabetic for 16+ years when in November of 2006 he was admitted into the hospital with multiple conditions due to his uncontrolled diabetes. This included congestive heart failure, renal (kidney) failure, elevated blood sugars, cholesterol of 489, etc.. He was sent home five days later with the assurance from the doctors that they would, "make him as comfortable as possible."

In April of 2007 he was terminated from his 28 years of employment. His health condition was so critical that he was approved for disability within 5 weeks of filing, though it would be 7 months before we would start receiving benefits.

In July 2007 his kidney panel was all out of range. His creatinine levels had risen to 3.9. Preparations were being made for dialysis. Due to the condition of his heart and his anemia he was barely able to walk to the bathroom. He lay on the couch gasping for each breath and he was sleeping most of the time. We checked on him constantly to see if he was still breathing.

In addition to what the doctors were prescribing, I exhausted all avenues I could find from my research of conventional and natural medicine. Ara was taking many costly medications and nutritional supplements, and making healthier food choices, but his condition at that point was so grave that he was not responding very well to anything. He had no appetite and therefore his food consumption was minimal and his health continued to decline.

His doctor started him on erythropoietin injections for his anemia. It temporarily brought his blood count up when they would double the dose, but the side effects he had were of great concern to us. This is a pharmaceutical drug that his doctor told us was on the black list.

Family, our church and many friends were praying for him as we sought God’s guidance in what to do for his health.

Toward the end of July 2007 someone shared with us Original Limu™, a superfood, that's rich in fucoidan, a nutrient scientist are saying is the greatest health discovery of our time. We believe God answered our prayers!!! You can view the 700+ published scientific study's at the National Library of Medicine, http://www.pubmed.org. ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox News, along with many health publications have reported on it.

After cashing in all the change we could gather to make a small payment on our credit card, and praise God, our credit card accepting an overlimit charge, we started Ara on 6 ounces of Original Limu™ per day. After 7 weeks his health improvements were unbelievable!

From day 1 he started feeling better. Within the first few days his breathing improved and he was sitting up. He said he was feeling stronger. His energy level started to increase. He quickly progressed to tending to his own personal needs again.

After about 3 weeks he was out helping with yardwork, washing the car, and doing a garage sale. I’m not saying he was going guns a blazin’, or that he did this all at one time, and of course, he realized later that he had over done it that weekend. He was just so excited about having some energy to do something, anything! Amazing, compared to lying immobile next to death.

When we started him on Original Limu™ he was not aware of the scientific research, or the benefits I’d found that other people had said they’d experienced. He was so sick that he would just take whatever I gave him. In fact he had lost all hope of anything helping and was just ready to pass on.

At his next appointment when we told his doctor that Ara was drinking Original Limu™, his doctor commented on how great the nutrients are in this kind of superfood, and that nutrition was key to Ara’s health. He told us to keep doing what we were doing, that we were on the right track.

Ara doesn’t need the inhaler given him and has almost no difficulty in breathing with moderate activity. He has been singing and playing his harmonica in church again. His night coughing has disappeared and his wheezing has stopped.

Due to his loss of appetite he had to force any food down, a symptom of kidney failure. But his appetite is back, which I believe is a good sign of getting better.

He has balance again to where we’re not having to steady him on his feet anymore, though he still tires if he over does it. He gets around moderately, but pretty normal now. Though much improved, he still lacks in stamina, but he says," I feel I’m getting stronger everyday."

His eye sight is improving. He can see to drive again (with his glasses). Also, everyone tells him his eyes look brighter. Because of his deteriated vision and other health conditions, he had not driven for several months.

After 6 weeks his kidney functions stabilized per his lab report. His kidney panel remains stabilized. Protein in the urine is down from 5000 to 3000. His elimination functions have returned to almost normal. We had not seen any improvements with his kidneys before, only a steady decline. We’re still hoping for his creatinine levels to come down which are still above 3, but for now we are happy that he has not had to start dialysis.

He has reduce his insulin from 10-12, ½ cc to 7-8, ½ cc and now down to 4-6, ½ cc, and if he does ANY activity or has any cinnamin he has to pull back even more. He is learning to adjust his insulin for activity beyond sitting on the couch.

Ara used to blast our ear drums with the tv, but after about 5 month's we noticed him watching tv with the volume real low. I asked him if he could hear it and he said, "yes."

Ara’s ice cold hands and feet, that not even a heating pad could help, are warm now. He no longer has to wear multiple layers of clothing because of being cold in 90 degree weather. Instead of asking us to turn the air conditioner off, he’s asking for it to be turned on.

The stiffness in his ankles that caused him to shuffle when he walked is almost gone. What he desribed as the sensation of needles sticking in his feet has been relieved. On his left leg he had a major varicose vein. It has diminished substantially. It would be interesting to do another sonogram on his leg that back in November 2006 the technician said had -0- circulation.

His brain functions are better. His speech and thoughts are clearer. He is now sleeping deeply all night. People can once again understand what he’s saying. His mood is more upbeat and he's not so sensitive about minor stuff.

Ara was a skeleton, but is now regaining some muscle mass. He'd been telling me for years that we were getting old, that he felt like he was about 90. I believe he felt that way because his health was declining. I kept telling him that it was bad health, not old age. He says he feels alive again for the first time in many years, and that he feels many years younger.

After not having a erythropoietin injection for 6 weeks for his anemia, his lab came back at an Hgb level of 11.9 up from 9-10. Also, the last couple of times at the doctor’s office, the lab tech asked if he had been taking blood thinners because his blood was coming out much easier. His answer was no. During the last blood withdrawal the nurse commented on breaking the vessel and that he would have a nasty bruise. The bruise never showed up!

At the time Ara was admitted into the hospital we were gradually changing to a low glycemic, organic, wholefood diet (about 80-85% now). We choose low glycemic carbohydrates and replaced what little sugar and flour we consume with minimally processed natural sweeteners and whole grains.

Although Ara’s incredible turn around didn't come about until he started drinking Original Limu™, I believe changing to an organic, wholefood diet was key in aiding the nutrient, fucoidan, to go right to work. Fucoidan is the main nutrient in Original Limu™. In other words, The Fucoidan wasn’t hindered by primarily battling excessive toxins and synthetic foods. However, many people have benefitted substantially, and in some cases immediately, without a change in their diet other than adding Original Limu™. So I said all that to say this, I believe Original Limu as part of a good diet is synergetic.

I've spent countless hours for the past 15+ years in research, study and application of conventional and natural medicine. In most recent years I have focused on nutrition and biochemistry. There are many good health products on the market that we have benefitted from. Taking all of this into consideration, I have NEVER experienced results such as this! No exaggeration.

I know we're all going to physically die someday, but I don't believe it has to be needlessly in a multi-disease ridden body and mentally dysfunctional.

I can’t predict to what extent Ara’s health will improve, but if it doesn’t get any better than where he’s at right now, our family couldn’t be happier!

In the midst of our family’s greatest crisis, challenged with keeping Ara alive and at a place (Flea Market) where we were just trying to make grocery money for the week, someone introduced us to Original Limu!

It has altered Ara's fate.

If we didn't believe that this is one of the most incredible health products we've come across, we wouldn't be sharing it.

We’ve made it our mission to be the same answer to other people's prayers.....

God bless,
Proverbs 17:22

http://www.DrinkToYourNaturalHealth.com
http://www.DiscoverLimuTODAY.com

Disclaimer: Original Limu™ is not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose, or cure any disease or illness. However, when the body is given the nutrients it needs, the immune system is supported enabling the body to heal itself, and may display some amazing results! Original Limu™ is not a drug, but is a nutritious food supplement, and therefore has not been evaluated by the FDA. Any information given is for education and informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advise or opinion.

Happy Trails,

Lady J

What type of diabetes did your husband have?
Why was it so badly controlled?
What treatment did he have?
Did he look after himself previously?
What was his most recent HBA1C?

What you not advocate that in eating a sensible diet and exercising (and if necessary following a good insulin regime) is the best way of controlling diabetes?

LJ

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lynda Kay</i>
<br />
<i>Originally posted by </i>
<br />Is this product available in the UK, whats the cost?

Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes, it is available in the UK.

I'm not sure that I can post sales info here on the forum, but if you want to email me I can send you more information. You can also visit the websites in my original post. [email protected]

Happy Trails,

Lynda Kay

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by </i>
<br />Is this product available in the UK, whats the cost?

Thanks

Yes, it is available in the UK.

I'm not sure that I can post sales info here on the forum, but if you want to email me I can send you more information. You can also visit the websites in my original post. [email protected]

Happy Trails,

Lynda Kay

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lady J</i>
<br />What type of diabetes did your husband have?

<font color="maroon"><font size="2">My husband is still a diabetic. He was originally diagnosed as a type 1, and then years later his current doctor tested him for insulin production and his levels were normal, but he had high bg's.</font id="size2"></font id="maroon">

Why was it so badly controlled?

<font color="maroon"><font size="2">I understand the frustration of the daughter's with their father who does not take care of himself that posted in the Diabetes Discussion forum.

My husband has controlled his diabetes off and on over the years. At first he was put on the high carb, low fat, almost no protien diet by the medical professionals. He exercised about 3 times a week. He kept his bg's down with high intake of insulin which we could tell was causing other problems. Because of the side effects he was having from the high carbohydrate and large insulin doses, professional contradictions, and him feeling bad even with keeping his bgs low, he became discouraged and lost control again.

He did fairly well with the Adkins diet for about 3 years, but was not consistent with exercise and did not take his insulin. At that point he could have had good control with diet and EXERCISE alone.

Prior to his hospital stay he had not been monitoring or in control for about 5 years.

He has had food addictions which I believe are caused by the addictive additives in our foods today. Billion...Trillion dollar industry? I did an interesting study of the endocrine system and food addictions. That's when we went organic, whole food.

As I've begun to study the effects that nutrient deficiencies and toxic overloads have on brain functions, and how this alters our mental processing, I better understand what influenced my husband's frame of mind about his diabetes. Not making excuses, but going beyond the surface.

Our body's systems are designed to maintain perfect balance using nutrients as fuel. Toxic overload taxes the immune system causing it to need more nutrients to combat disease (imbalance), thus further depleting our nutrient levels that our brain needs for proper function.

My husband's mental process has greatly improved since we've been attending to his nutritional needs and depleting his toxic levels by adding this superfood to his diet. So he thinks clearer and is better able to reason his health choices.

Aside from how an imbalanced endocrine and nervous system effect brain chemistry, the brain uses 50% of what we consume as fuel to function. Be it nutrients or toxins. He consumed a lot of toxins in his previous diet and worked in a toxic environment for about 42 years. Of course this had a great influence on his mental processing. Toxic Chemicals - Mind Altering Drugs, same effect. Break down and alteration of mental functions.</font id="size2"></font id="maroon">

What treatment did he have?

<font color="maroon"><font size="2">He has been prescribed insulin from day 1. His current doctor put him on the tab temporality after insulin testing, but my husband had a bad reaction, so he put him back on insulin. We have found that increasing his nutrition intake with this superfood has allowed him to lower by more than half his insulin needs for bg control.</font id="size2"></font id="maroon">

Did he look after himself previously?

<font color="maroon"><font size="2">NO. As most of us, he was raised on the typical western diet. Candy and cokes were his mainstay.</font id="size2"></font id="maroon">

What was his most recent HBA1C?

<font color="maroon"><font size="2">5.5 He is past due for one now and should be going in soon. I will post results when I get lab copies back.</font id="size2"></font id="maroon">

What you not advocate that in eating a sensible diet and exercising (and if necessary following a good insulin regime) is the best way of controlling diabetes?

<font color="maroon"><font size="2">I absolutely believe in a healthy diet and physical activity. That they should be a natural part of our lifestyle. Sadly, I believe that most of our foods today are loaded with toxins and depleted in nutrients. Pollution, stress, etc. are the cause of many diseases. That's why in my original post I advocated a low glycemic, organic, wholefood diet. I also see the need to add a nutritious superfood to help combat our toxic lives by bringing our low nutrient levels up to support our immune systems.

With all the news on these superbugs I think we need to supercharge our immune systems.

I do believe in physical activity (exercise). After a long day at work in a toxic environment and low nutrient levels my husband didn't feel like exercising. He was down for the count when we started him on Original Limu. He's on his feet again and still building his stamina back. He continues to increase his activity.

I cannot make any guarantee as to what kind of results anyone will get from this product. I have only shared what we have experienced</font id="size2"></font id="maroon">

LJ

<font color="maroon"><font size="2">Disclaimer: Original Limu(TM) is not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose, or cure any disease or illness. However, when the body is given the nutrients it needs, the immune system is supported enabling the body to heal itself, and may display some amazing results! Original Limu(TM) is not a drug, but is a nutritious food supplement, and therefore has not been evaluated by the FDA. Any information given is for education and informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advise or opinion.</font id="size2"></font id="maroon">

Happy Trails,

tenko2004c

I have been diagnosed with T2 for 18mths now and control what I eat and drink. I have a fairly physical job which keeps me in good shape. The problem I have is even though my blood levels are almost normal, BP is good I still tend to sit down after a days work and have the shakes until I go to bed.When I get up I feel fine but it's when I relax after work I tend to get this shaky feeling. Does anyone have any idea why this happens? Would this supplement help?

Lynda Kay

Hay tenko2004c,

Have you consulted a professional about your symptoms?

My husband has shakes when his bg’s get too low (hypo).

I’m not diabetic, but sometimes when I eat fast sugars they send me on an insulin-rush coaster ride, having shakes (hypo) through out the day until I can slow things down with low carbs and good fats/protein. Bad deal.

I can’t promise you anything, I can only share what Original Limu has done for us.

This is simply a superfood that supplies our body with nutrition helping to support our immune system, the natural healer of our body.

The key nutrient supplied by Original Limu is fucoidan. There are over 700 independent, third party scientific studies on fucoidan published on http://www.pubmed.org the National Library For Medicine.

There is more in-depth information on the links that I posted in my topic.

Hope the best for you. :)

Happy Trails,

timo2

Dislikes
Glycemic excursions
Pubmed had never heard of Original Limu™ :|
Does it have any other names?.