Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
home, good day at the radio club but now in terrible terrible pain, pray for me folks, i'll be back tomorrow, sorry dear freinds, have no strength left tonight, save me a Hug please !

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hugs on there way tizzy

Thanks Tizzy should have known youd be there with a hug ready, Thanks again sweetie. xxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Night All xxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cant sleep, pain overwhelming, wheres Squishy MUMMY i need her LOL. !

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Hey brat good timing just got back from a meal with friends at half way down the country. Lovely steak and impressed l didnt have any cheesy garlic bread. By god that was hard... think l had a phalanx of Angels holding my hand back and they stuck a very large BG 21 in the front of my brain every time my hand twitched towards the plate

Sorry you cant sleep how about going out in .... surely the new electric sports model has a name?
l love going out at night esp on my own l haven't been out since l met Andy but used to love going out on my inflatable kayak in the middle of the night along the canal.
And at the parachute center when we go there usually stay the night and l walk round the peri track (about 3.5 miles) in the middle of the night. Got a lot of spirits looking after me inc. Brian and so not worried.

Take care l will cross fingers you can get some sleep :cat:

2christine

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
its sunday,hope you have had a good nights sleep,out of pain and have a good best wishes, hugs to all.

Reactions: 2 people

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Ok l had my cheesy garlic bread only it was in an almost baked bread loaf l cut off a huge slice and it melted in my mouth... and then l woke up this morning and realised no sane person would eat a piece of bread like that and now l actually feel sick at how it looked and the way it dissolved in my mouth. It looked and tasted really yummy in my dream. Am off for a run before l throw up this is ridiculous :hungover:

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hey brat good timing just got back from a meal with friends at half way down the country. Lovely steak and impressed l didnt have any cheesy garlic bread. By god that was hard... think l had a phalanx of Angels holding my hand back and they stuck a very large BG 21 in the front of my brain every time my hand twitched towards the plate

Sorry you cant sleep how about going out in .... surely the new electric sports model has a name?
l love going out at night esp on my own l haven't been out since l met Andy but used to love going out on my inflatable kayak in the middle of the night along the canal.
And at the parachute center when we go there usually stay the night and l walk round the peri track (about 3.5 miles) in the middle of the night. Got a lot of spirits looking after me inc. Brian and so not worried.

Take care l will cross fingers you can get some sleep :cat:

WELL DONE, thats really good, i COULD have done .some lovely crispy Garlic Bread last night, as for walks in the night, i love dining that, but last night i wash in far to much physical Pain,

I did actually sleep very well, but woke still dreadfully wracked with PAIN,

Todays not looking at all good,

Im sorry, its impossible to be INSPIRATIONAL right now, Sorry !

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hugs all round Kevin xox

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
Thanks Anne, you cant possibly imagine how much i need the Hugs right at this moment, bust dont with things are starting to get better, so keep myself And the family in your thoughts and prayers please sweetie,

Love and Hugs to You and your Family.

xxx.

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
:)Snucked on at work just checking how you doing today and seeing if you have been able to get out and enjoy the K-Car
Xxxx to you all
MID

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
How are you today Kevin? I have had my hospital appointment and it went well. I hope you are having a good day too

hugs and xx
zand

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
He
:)Snucked on at work just checking how you doing today and seeing if you have been able to get out and enjoy the K-Car
Xxxx to you all
MID

Hiya. yes sorry, been a bit off last few days, got out earlier, went for a 4 or 5 mile walk in the new chair with Wendie and Dayne, that was lovely, we all enjoyed it tremendously, the K-Car handled it really really well, and the breaze blew away all the Cobwebs. !

Thanks Mud, i hope you know how much our family love, value 's and appreciates you Sweetie.

HUGS.

xxxxxxxxxxxx.

carraway

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Hi Kevin

We really need to see a picture of you in your new chariot!

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
How are you today Kevin? I have had my hospital appointment and it went well. I hope you are having a good day too

hugs and xx
zand

Hey Zand, lovely to hear from you again, sorry not been in touch, been feeling TOO sorry for myself, you know how it gets sometimes, but im coming to my senses, and im behaving more like my usual self, so keep in touch, help keep me sane, NOW thats a tough task LOL. !

Status
Not open for further replies.