I'm doing a skydive for Diabetes UK

este

I don't know if this is allowed but I'm not being cheeky at all so if this gets deleted I totally understand. I'm doing a sky dive on 24th May for diabetes UK and I really want to raise as much money as possible for such a good cause so if anyone would like to take a look at my just giving page any donations would be really gratefully received. Thank you for reading :)
http://www.justgiving.com/EllieStead

AMBrennan

I doubt you'll get much support for Diabetes UK - after all, consensus on the forums is that Diabetes UK is conspiring with incompetent doctors to kill us.

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've shared on twitter for you to drum up some more support from the online community there

Blogging at drivendiabetic.wordpress.com

AdamAdam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I'm not in favour of Diabetes UK or American Diabetes Association until they advocate low carb high fat diets. But Good luck anyway

Reactions: 3 people

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Diabetes UK may be a little behind with dietary advice but they are still pretty much our only National voice and still do a lot of great work behind the scenes.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 4 people

AdamAdam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Diabetes UK may be a little behind with dietary advice but they are still pretty much our only National voice and still do a lot of great work behind the scenes.

A little? They're meant to professionals. It's embarrassing diabetics know a lot more about diets than the an organisation that represents diabetes.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
A little? They're meant to professionals. It's embarrassing diabetics know a lot more about diets than the an organisation that represents diabetes.
They still do a lot for diabetes in general though. They provide support, fund lots of research and raise our profile at Gov't level. They're more than just dietary advice. Each to their own !

este

If anyone is interested in sponsoring my then any donations will be very gratefully received. I know diabetes uk aren't perfect but they still fund a lot of things which could greatly improve all of our lives in the future.