Not open for further replies.

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
lololololololol ... tee hee ! Titter ye not!

:wideyed:

xoxox

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
View attachment 3150

Hang in there Kevin, do not go gentle into that good night.

Pavlos

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Pavlos, i am eternally grateful for your patience with me, plus your never ending kindness and empathy, i know you are one who truly understands the daily battle i face, regardless, and i truly thank you for your support, even when my metaphorical knees. Buckle badly,

How are you and your family. ? Whats new with you, ?

Take Care Dear Freind

Love and Hugs.

Kevin and. Wendie.

Reactions: 3 people

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Kevin

Nice to hear you sounding cheerful. My family and I are all doing well and sending you our love.

My wife has been away this last week visiting London and also attending a conference in Gibraltar, so I have had to be a single parent.

Thankfully, we have an extended family who pitch in and help. We live next door to my in-laws( I know very "My big fat Greek wedding") which sounds like a recipe for disaster but actually is very helpful especially at times like this.

Actually, who I am kidding, it is very helpful at all times. My wife and I both work long hours and are very happy to know that there is family there to look after our son. Plus my wife may have many virtues but cooking is not one of them. She could not boil an egg to save her life ( she does not read my posts on this forum as I am safe to say so). So we happily share her parents hospitality!

My wife is flying back today so I guess we will have a mini celebration. I am due for some bonus points from her as I actually remembered ( thank god!) that today is twenty years since our first date. Actually I cheated, I got the computer to remind me but who cares. She was impressed!

Take care

Pavlos

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
hi kevin,I have not forgot you, just got my self a little job, so not had a lot of time to post. been reading your posts, and noting all this talk of chocolate, :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: beforebed thar knows. lol ;) love and hugs to you and the family.

Sorry Christine almost missed your post, Congratulations ( que Cliff Richard ), on the job, what is the job, tell me about it, I 1:00am so happy for you, id love a little job. even if only as a distraction in my case, with Animals, or a Charity, or maybe computers, or in a councilling role. But.maybe now im a little beyond coping because of my current health difficulties !

Love and Hugs.

Kevin. and. Wendie.

xxx.

2christine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I do agree a little job does wonders for moral, you would be good at counselling and computer stuff.
now for example how much would you charge to help someone to move all their photos from one file to another lol.
however you would be able to pick and choose when you work.
my job is caring for a chap with a type of Parkinson disease, who's wife, has had a stroke and finds it hard to cope with him, they have a carer and I am filling in her days off.its case of helping him to get washed and dressed and letting them have contact with someone on a daily basis ,its a problem that Wiltshire foods being delivered once a fortnight causes, they are both younger than me . both been heavy smokers ,she still is.xx to you both

2christine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
ps now I can afford the rent, on the new bungalow, we move in two weeks :D:D:D:D:D.

Reactions: 4 people

NotSoSweet2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rudeness, tv soaps.
No problem Kevin, we always know where to find you i.e. here..............hugs x

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I do agree a little job does wonders for moral, you would be good at counselling and computer stuff.
now for example how much would you charge to help someone to move all their photos from one file to another lol.
however you would be able to pick and choose when you work.
my job is caring for a chap with a type of Parkinson disease, who's wife, has had a stroke and finds it hard to cope with him, they have a carer and I am filling in her days off.its case of helping him to get washed and dressed and letting them have contact with someone on a daily basis ,its a problem that Wiltshire foods being delivered once a fortnight causes, they are both younger than me . both been heavy smokers ,she still is.xx to you both

The job sounds great, I loved that kind of work, just make sure you dont do too much sweetie ok !

Love Always

xxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pain and intense nausea add dizzyness even when sitting or lying down, day not going so well, may not be around so much this evening,

Hugs.

xxx.

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
Pain and intense nausea add dizzyness even when sitting or lying down, day not going so well, may not be around so much this evening,

Hugs.

xxx.
mind yourself ,get some rest .........

NotSoSweet2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rudeness, tv soaps.
Kevin, I hope you are feeling better soon, thinking of you. Big hug xx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Kevin, I hope you are feeling better soon, thinking of you. Big hug xx

Thanks Sweetie. Or are you Not So Sweet ... LOL . !

Still not great so off to bed to get a good nights sleep.

Night All.

xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Slept solidly and comfortably for 7 Hours ... feeling pretty good this morning, even pain levels are LOW at the moment. ... So fingers crossed for a Good day folks. !

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.